• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

HOLY SHIT

WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE PANDA'S NAME

WHERE IS CHARIZARD
I don't talk to people who evade their bets

ftb1QHe.png

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
image.php

The appeal of Nisekoi~

I should have expected this.

Kami-sama ga Uso o Tsuku ch1-End

It's an... interesting read that tells the story of two children with issues but, well, the whole thing felt somewhat unsatisfying somehow. The beginning is slow to go through and the conclusion was somewhat rushed, with most resolutions being left as short panels. Not bad but a bit disappointing.

I think it had a lot of potential. I followed it when it was releasing monthly, so I didn't notice the inconsistent pacing, but on a second reading, you're pretty much right about it. I still like how it explored the emotions of the protagonists, especially the heroine's. The father was complete scum.

Zweizer

Banned
Unless you used to come to irc all the time and haven't been in like 2 weeks. Then you're not welcome.

I was busy working!

I think it had a lot of potential. I followed it when it was releasing monthly, so I didn't notice the inconsistent pacing, but on a second reading, you're pretty much right about it. I still like how it explored the emotions of the protagonists, especially the heroine's. The father was complete scum.

Yeah it felt like it was axed. Father's conclusion was unsatisfying as well.

...I don't suppose this is a better time for me to stop lurking in MangaGAF and actually start posting.

I've only read one chapter of Nisekoi, is it even worth it for me to get to the same point you're all at and experience the same suffering?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
...I don't suppose this is a better time for me to stop lurking in MangaGAF and actually start posting.

I've only read one chapter of Nisekoi, is it even worth it for me to get to the same point you're all at and experience the same suffering?

Nisekoi is pretty fun. Its not Nozaki-kun fun, but its fun.

Zweizer

Banned

You don't have to. Most of us is doing it just for the fun of it. Heck, I don't even read Nisekoi.

panda forced me to do it.

I genuinely like Nisekoi though.

I like it too~

I just didn't bother with hiatus hiatus betting.

It's a fun romantic comedy that goes no where.

If you keep your expectations in check, it's an enjoyable series.

Consider it like this generation's Ranma 1/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom