• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSMrRound

Shokugeki no Soma ch1-5

So far it's pretty good. Somewhat like a h-manga but with food instead of sex.

Fun fact: Saeki Shun who did the art, is also known as tosh, an artist who drew hentai. His art is great though.

Shokugeki no Soma 86

Holy crap. That panel. Now I have to check under my table all of the time to see if someone is hiding there. Really liking that fierce-looking alumni too.

Akito

Hey manga gaf, I decided to join in since I'm seeing many Nisekoi avatars here, seems like we'll get along :)
My favorite manga are Nisekoi (obviously), Bleach and Akame ga Kill, I love Jump manga.

Hystzen

Man I love Ravages Of Time but it progresses slowly I mean we only upto chapter 420 and it battle of Red Cliff/ chi bi. No idea if author is going to end when Sima Yi dies but this rate that going be after author dies with pacing unless speeds up and misses some events out.

Still be sweet get animation of Ma Chao going beast mode
the-ravages-of-time-3088115.jpg

An interesting fact that has been brought up is that Chapter 72's title is "Halfway". While it could be pure coincidence, Ishida has shown time and time again that he loves using subtle hints in this series.

Also, hello to everyone. It's my first time posting in this thread and I got tired of simply lurking.

Ishida is simply a genius and one hell of a troll that's reached Togashi levels. His foreshadowing is really amazing and the symbolism is outstanding. Especially considering some characters have hidden numbers. And from chapter 142 we still dont know
where Kaneki is welp.

For his first manga series he has done an outstanding job. One of my top favorite manga series.

dani_dc

Thank you for the welcome, everyone! I'm not fond of her either! Her sister already outshines her with fewer appearances.

Haru is easily one of the top two girls alongside Marika.

Hey manga gaf, I decided to join in since I'm seeing many Nisekoi avatars here, seems like we'll get along :)
My favorite manga are Nisekoi (obviously), Bleach and Akame ga Kill, I love Jump manga.

And you guys were afraid the Nisekoi avatars would scare people away,

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I don't know why he grew a tree right in front of his house's façade.

Yeah, and he put a lovely decoration there too.

Haha :D

http://i.minus.com/jbuwPnRE8RHtei.png[MG]

So adorable, I think I squeaked a bit when I read the last page.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I love that fox :D

[quote="ZeronosVega, post: 129665543"]An interesting fact that has been brought up is that Chapter 72's title is "Halfway". While it could be pure coincidence, Ishida has shown time and time again that he loves using subtle hints in this series.

Also, hello to everyone. It's my first time posting in this thread and I got tired of simply lurking.[/QUOTE]

Hello :3

[quote="Se7enSword, post: 129665918"]Hello MangaGAF or ManGAF!

I've recently become a member, hope you don't mind me joining in![/QUOTE]

Welcome :D

[quote="Akito, post: 129676568"]Hey manga gaf, I decided to join in since I'm seeing many Nisekoi avatars here, seems like we'll get along :)
My favorite manga are Nisekoi (obviously), Bleach and Akame ga Kill, I love Jump manga.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=99325&dateline=1410540234

Quixzlizx

Fun fact: Saeki Shun who did the art, is also known as tosh, an artist who drew hentai. His art is great though.

Shokugeki no Soma 86

Holy crap. That panel. Now I have to check under my table all of the time to see if someone is hiding there. Really liking that fierce-looking alumni too.

Is this out, or are you going on spoilers/raws?

upandaway

I thought you were grimace...

It's like a double-layered joke

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This thread's avatars
KuGsj.gif

I feel bad for the few remaining dudes who just picked like random panels to avoid having a hilarious waifu avatar you have to drag in shame around the rest of the forum

Quixzlizx

This thread's avatars
KuGsj.gif

I feel bad for the few remaining dudes who just picked like random panels to avoid having a hilarious waifu avatar you have to drag in shame around the rest of the forum

This is the first time I've changed my GAF avatar since I joined. I just have to hope that my weird username will jog people's memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom