• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I don't suppose this is a better time for me to stop lurking in MangaGAF and actually start posting.

I've only read one chapter of Nisekoi, is it even worth it for me to get to the same point you're all at and experience the same suffering?

It really isn't worth it in my opinion. Your better off reading something that's actually good. Even if Marika is a great character.

I would recommend you Tokyo Ghoul because that manga is a splendid read, no lie.

kasane

It really isn't worth it in my opinion. Your better off reading something that's actually good. Even if Marika is a great character.

I would recommend you Tokyo Ghoul because that manga is a splendid read, no lie.

but hes asking about a romance manga and you're giving him a totally different genre

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
d4ek565.jpg

?

I don't even remember what this was for but it makes me laugh.

kasane

Shokugeki no soma RAW

Of course hes gonna " get serious "

I hope soma loses a shokugeki where he needs to leave the school so he can go around the world and each chapter we get a new waifu in a different country

Well...pretty much got my answer to that, I think. Guess I'll pass on Nisekoi and just focus on the other stuff on my plate, which is pretty full as it is.

Need to pick up where I left off in Kongou Banchou and keep going through Prison School.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no soma RAW

Of course hes gonna " get serious "

I hope soma loses a shokugeki where he needs to leave the school so he can go around the world and each chapter we get a new waifu in a different country

I mean, the "shokugeki" is a thing that is peculiar to the Academy, so I doubt it.

Well...pretty much got my answer to that, I think. Guess I'll pass on Nisekoi and just focus on the other stuff on my plate, which is pretty full as it is.

Need to pick up where I left off in Kongou Banchou and keep going through Prison School.

Shokugeki no Soma!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
yeah but he needs to learn that he isn't anything special compared to the top 10 so he needs to train around the world

He's going to get into the Elite 10 sooner or later. I mean, Eizan is obviously a douche. Its going to be funny when Tadokoro makes the Elite 10.

Alright. Just focusing on two series for now, everything else I need to put on a priority list. I'm already a fifth through Kongou Banchou that I'm not dropping it, and I've only finished the first two chapters of Prison School and am interested greatly.

kasane

Alright. Just focusing on two series for now, everything else I need to put on a priority list. I'm already a fifth through Kongou Banchou that I'm not dropping it, and I've only finished the first two chapters of Prison School and am interested greatly.

prison school is great

good luck bro

Angry Grimace

I know it was around the time of one of your bannings, but I've got nothing else. It's one of those secret mysteries lost to time I suppose.

No idea, if you could track down the original image maybe you can find a clue because none of us know.

:lol
I think it was one of the first bannings in OT1. Given that I was banned when it happened, I don't recall who made it. I doubt it was Ignis since he and I used to be at loggerheads all the time since he hated Bleach so much.

Angry Grimace

I just imagined they all died in a horrible car crash.
Shou right

It was the former-fat chick. She became and assistant to the fashion guy but never gets with him and just wanders around being single.

I wish Raku would finally fuck someone.

Is there a harem MC that shouldn't be fucking someone?

Wait, I thought it was about Naruto.

I don't remember if Ignis ever read Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom