• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit guys have you seen Tumblr and Twitter. So many people are in denial or anger for Tokyo Ghoul. I'm definitely in that category.

Also Ishida Sui the author hasn't tweeted anything for a week I believe. I hope everything's alright. Though I do feel that he's looking at everyone's tweets and laughing at there tears and anger. Even probably on the Internet. And I'll tell you there are lots of tears especially on Tumblr. All those pictures. Everyone's been trolled like crazy.

I don't really follow either. What's going on with Ghoul?

Nordicus

nWAMQNG.jpg

That said always picking tsundere is not a good idea, sometimes you'll get an abomination like Kirino.
Rather than "protects" purity, it punches holes into it. Fitting image

Mob Psycho 67.3

That is nice that the cult grows stronger

OPM 37.3

Genos having that Rocket-Punch was never in the original... nice to see some added content

Chapters are really short and take a significant amount of time to release... It would likely be a BLAST to read this series per volume instead chapters

I don't really follow either. What's going on with Ghoul?

Well basically it was announced that the manga would end on chapter 144, but the problem is their is a whole shit load of unresolved plot developments. Like there is no way Ishida can end it with 2 chapter. Also there's some trolling in the recent chapters. They were amazing, but damn it fuckin killed me.

So there are lots of tears going around for Tokyo Ghoul. But really there has to be a sequel coming. Though considering there's an event in October for Tokyo Ghoul there might be an announcement, but I'll try not to get my hopes too high.

Blusby

Tokyo Ghoul 143: Hori shitto,
Kaneki is ERASED, Arima has a new black suitcase (implied to be Kaneki), Tsukiyama is cryin', and Uta, Itori, and Roma (the young waitress at Anteiku) are confirmed as clowns with Uta seemingly being the leader (they also set up Kaneki's demise).
A sequel is almost a definite but dayum what a way to end this.
Next week's chapter is the final chapter.

dani_dc

Now whenever I read my own posts I assume I'm a cute female girl.

And I feel wrong for having one as my avatar on faceGAF posts.

dani_dc

I took me a second to remember who you were for a second lol

I should try to memorize everyone by names.

I'll just be glad you remembered who i was at all, I'm having a hard time to remember myself, I actually got confused reading this post.

Why even have a bet, people seem to just change their avatars voluntary.

The bet was the catalyst. After a few people change avatars peer pressure goes into work and the rest of the thread starts to follow.

It's why I think this place secretly loves Nisekoi.

Not so secretly.

Zweizer

Banned
Shokugeki no Soma ch50-54

Some of these dishes (and the subsequent imaginery they provoke) are pretty creative. The author really had fun writing it.

psbOCVi.jpg

NO.

A talking baby is the signal that should alert everyone that doesn't know any better to Get the hell away from here and not look back.

I will say that he should at least take the chained up loli with him.

Calling someone "Betrothed" or "Darling" is the easiest way to earn tons of brownie points.

Baccano 1931: The Grand Punk Railroad - Local Episode

5BDkCG5l.jpg

Such an amazing volume. This train arc was always the best arc in the anime it is amazing how nicely done it is here. This completely redeems how terribad the light novel I was reading before.

So only makes sense for me to choose the most trashy light novel to read next.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Is the Getbackers manga considered good? I saw some of it at the used bookstore and was considering getting them.

It'ss okay. the fight scene is nice, and later arc of the manga feature more and more insane power. It's a shonen fighting manga through and through.Humor is hit and miss, lot of pretty boy, and that's it.

NO.

A talking baby is the signal that should alert everyone that doesn't know any better to Get the hell away from here and not look back.

I will say that he should at least take the chained up loli with him.

Calling someone "Betrothed" or "Darling" is the easiest way to earn tons of brownie points.
Looking at that image at first, I didn't understand what the reasoning was.

After reading all five chapters immediately afterwards, I don't know if I even want to know the reasoning.

But damn it all if I want to see where this goes now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom