• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Flying Witch 14

Aaaaahhhh man. That cafe's so nice, I hope they all stick around often (fox included). Anzu sorta reminds me of Chiaki from Minami-ke.

doSc1cL.png

Flying Witch 14
best manga
it sure is

dani_dc

Mob Psycho 67.3

Reigen continues to be the perfect blend of con artist and nice guy.
Was a good conclusion to this arc, good to be out of the action again.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 138

What an odd place to do that, the false look of controlling the situation on that last page was nice.
I always feel like it's random at first but then I go over some names and think back to how I felt when I read them, on a personal level there's always a few that jump over the rest. And this is coming from a guy who rates at least half of his wishlist as 10/10 on MU.

I might have to sit down and try to do that some day, starting by making a MU list and giving out grades, I was always a pretty indecisive person.

Hypocrite!

But hmm, I guess it kinda fluctuates. Let's see... Fushigi na Shounen, Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!, Memories of Emanon/Wandering Emanon, Honey & Honey, Mob Psycho 100, Miss Sunflower, Collectors, Tonnura-san, Donyatsu, most anything by (author names->) Amagakure Gido, Uso Kurata, Takemiya Jin, Amano Shuninta, Otsu Hiyori, or Morishima Akiko...
!

Quite a bit there I haven't checked out, think Mob Psycho was the only one I read, will make note to read them.

Thinking about my top manga, for the most part it's easy for me to have an order for them, since unlike video games I'm not as invested in them that the amount of good stuff I've read is smaller than good games I've played.

1. Needless
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. Getter Robo (Original, G, Go, & Shin)
4. Akira
5. Devilman

Well, that's mine anyway.

kasane

Thinking about my top manga, for the most part it's easy for me to have an order for them, since unlike video games I'm not as invested in them that the amount of good stuff I've read is smaller than good games I've played.

1. Needless
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. Getter Robo (Original, G, Go, & Shin)
4. Akira
5. Devilman

Well, that's mine anyway.

I assume you havent read a lot but i approve of jojo

dani_dc

Tonari no Seki-kun 66

Robot family got some nice up skirt shoot there.

At least Yokoi will have the memories of stalking Semi during the trip.

Inu X Boku Secret Service Vol.04

4QE0Fkzl.png

Whaaaaaaaa, this was only part 1? This series is going places I never expected.

I gotta say it's really interesting how only from watching the anime, you would never expect such a thing to happen. Even if there have been subtle hints building up, I just never thought this would happen.

Tokyo Ghoul OT
Was it good? yes.
Was it excellent? no.
How did it end? As depressing as the theme of this manga.
Oh well, i guess a sequel will be coming or something in the future.
I think i'll leave this here as a salute to everything that was tokyo ghoul.

Zweizer

Banned
For those into Monster Musume, your favourite half-human harem may get an anime adaption

&#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417; &#12541;( >&#8704;<)&#65417;

Just because she's a ghost doesn't mean she's a pet! That's really rude man.

She clearly isn't family. She can only be their pet!

Choujin Gakuen 17
Uh. Well then. Shit.

Yeah, had a strong feeling the WSC weren't the true bad guys here. Didn't consider that their whole setup was preparation for the coming of the actual (?) villains, but it's a great development. And I guess this explains who the invaders in the other district were. This is / has become one of my favourite ongoing mangas. More please.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 115

Good luck trying to make the Esteemed Council of Shadowy Chairs interesting.

For those into Monster Musume, your favourite half-human harem may get an anime adaption
I'm this close to signing up for twitter just to vote Manako in that popularity poll. Anyway, fuck yes etc.

Zweizer

Banned
Shishunki Bitter Change ch10-11

The situation just got more complicated huh? I wonder if they'll really hook up.

Kyou Kara Yonshimai ch7

What a cute couple~

Joou-sama no Eshi 1
Honour student who's an ero manga nut, bitchy girl who's probably insecure and / or an ero manga nut. It's by the Kodomo no Jikan author, which is reason enough to avoid / read it.

Aunt Tits 138

Wake me when sports girl arc is over.

HSDK END

lol this ending.

Tokyo Ghoul 143

Welp there are many mysteries left. I remember that there is a side story with Juuzou after the events of this arc.

He was not crazy and had different hair color.

Fairy Tail 400

So far so good. Acnologia showing of that power.

Is it okay if I talk about shounen here? I feel like I'm on a different page since I'm new and I've never heard of some of these mangas that are mentioned. Though that is why I come here.

Fairy Tail 400

Is it okay if I talk about shounen here? I feel like I'm on a different page since I'm new and I've never heard of some of these mangas that are mentioned. Though that is why I come here.

of course! you can talk about whatever you like. There are definitely more people here who read Fairy Tail too.

also if you ever want to try different stuff or even just want more shounen recommendations, just ask the thread :)

Chariot

Kennichi

jQ2CMXggdI6vh.png

Good Light Novel title.

Well, that ending was ok. I love it, when they show how everyone ended up after the end. And I was almost angry about not bringing Miu and Kennichi properly together, but the very last paged saved it. But I feel like I missing out on something, since it just jumped Kennichis step to being master. I was hoping that he one day battles and defeats all of his masters, including the Elder.

Fairy Tail

He will be inside you quite literally, lol.

Liar Game

NAAAAAOOOO :/

Shengar

I never list my top 5 nor being asked about it (panda miss my debut) so here it is

Finished series:
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Parasyte
3. Ushio to Tora
4. Monster
5. Slam Dunk

Ongoing Series
1. Kingdom
2. Prison School
3. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
4. Silver Spoon
5. Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Aw your avatar's cool too!
He's but just a generic guy with glasses
Which character is panda's from?

She isn't from Nisekoi? I thought the only thing that could make him changed his good ol' charizard was that bet.

Fairy Tail 400

Well, WednesdayGaf is a thing, so I guess shounen talk is more than okay

Usobuko

Banned
I've noticed you aren't wearing a Nisekoi avatar, why not fix it yourself?

I wasn't part of the bet!

I never list my top 5 nor being asked about it (panda miss my debut) so here it is

Finished series:
1. Fullmetal Alchemist
2. Parasyte
3. Ushio to Tora
4. Monster
5. Slam Dunk

Ongoing Series
1. Kingdom
2. Prison School
3. JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
4. Silver Spoon
5. Arpeggio of Blue Steel

Good man.

Revo

History's Strongest Disciple 593 (End)

Not too bad of an ending considering how fast the wrap up is. I've always liked fast forward endings especially when you have to wrap up quickly, and seeing what everyone is doing is nice.

RIP another series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom