• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Are we sure that's even the right key? It could be an useless key as far as we know.
The hole is the most important character.

They might have explained it during the time I dropped it or I might have forgotten about it, but was it ever established that raku it's the one who handed out the keys or is there just some inexplicable explanation on how the girls got ahold of them?

Charade

No one ever noticed when I started posting, much less ask for my favorite mangas.

I feel so unloved.

Hey! Welcome to the thread.

If you don't mind me asking, what's some of your favorite manga?

(Don't tell anyone, but my mangaf beginnings were also humble and unassuming. I never even gave my top 5 manga!)

dani_dc

They might have explained it during the time I dropped it or I might have forgotten about it, but was it ever established that raku it's the one who handed out the keys or is there just some inexplicable explanation on how the girls got ahold of them?

It was never fully explained, all we know is that there is a picture book that involves multiple keys for the main character in it to reach the girl he's going to marry, and apparently that's where the keys come from.

Hey! Welcome to the thread.

If you don't mind me asking, what's some of your favorite manga?

(Don't tell anyone, but my mangaf beginnings were also humble and unassuming. I never even gave my top 5 manga!)

Thank you! Welcome to the thread as well!

I rather enjoy KNIM, One Piece, Berserker and Nisekoi among others mangas!

Honestly I'm not a fan of being asked for "tops" and I was actually somewhat anxious of someone asking me for a top 5 before I started posting
So what are your top 5?

Are we sure that's even the right key? It could be an useless key as far as we know.
The hole is the most important character.

K9SLdHx.jpg

Nisekoi is such a metaphor.

upandaway

Minamoto 138

Not a bad reaction haha. I'm seeing less and less of the "hit first" reactions which is good.

Thank you! Welcome to the thread as well!

I rather enjoy KNIM, One Piece, Berserker and Nisekoi among others mangas!

Honestly I'm not a fan of being asked for "tops" and I was actually somewhat anxious of someone asking me for a top 5 before I started posting
So what are your top 5?
Really? Because you thought people will judge your tastes or something?

Bitter Change 10-11

Well, things are moving along as expected. Yuuta finally tries to improve Yui's family situation, and their outburst in school leads to classical misunderstandings from their classmates. And Yui unintentionally woos the class rep. Fun times and drama ahoy.

dani_dc

Really? Because you thought people will judge your tastes or something?

Well, now a days it's more that it's an hassle to create a top 5 honestly, there's a few mangas that come to mind but it's always difficult to come down with a list of 5, always feels somewhat random.

I do have to admit that before I starting to post around here, I did fear some judging, especially since I hadn't read that many manga at the time, but to be honest that applies to all my posting due to social anxiety, something I've been tackling in the last few months.

Now a days I'm not afraid of admitting enjoying KNIM and Nisekoi!

I'd most likely include Berserk, One Piece and Yotsuba, on a top 5 as generic as that might be. After that I'd have a hard time choosing.

Tokyo Ghoul 143

Tokyo Ghoul without Kaneki isn't a Tokyo Ghoul that is worthwhile to read.

There is hope especially considering
what Touka said about Kaneki coming back. And considering that she's
labeled as Priestess which represents intuition there could be a bigger meaning.

upandaway

You should of recommend him Tokyo Ghoul brah.
Y'know your avatar has been broken for me for a day or two now, I dunno if it's just me or what

Well, now a days it's more that it's an hassle to create a top 5 honestly, there's a few mangas that come to mind but it's always difficult to come down with a list of 5, always feels somewhat random.

I do have to admit that before I starting to post around here, I did fear some judging, especially since I hadn't read that many manga at the time, but to be honest that applies to all my posting due to social anxiety, something I've been tackling in the last few months.

Now a days I'm not afraid of admitting enjoying KNIM and Nisekoi!

I'd most likely include Berserk, One Piece and Yotsuba, on a top 5 as generic as that might be. After that I'd have a hard time choosing.
I always feel like it's random at first but then I go over some names and think back to how I felt when I read them, on a personal level there's always a few that jump over the rest. And this is coming from a guy who rates at least half of his wishlist as 10/10 on MU.

Charade

Thanks ^^, Rurouni kenshin is definitely up there (watched the live action yesterday :)) and hunter x hunter. Yakitate for the non-action

Alrighty then! *hands you mangaf badge*

So what are your top 5?

Hypocrite!

But hmm, I guess it kinda fluctuates. Let's see... Fushigi na Shounen, Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!, Memories of Emanon/Wandering Emanon, Honey & Honey, Mob Psycho 100, Miss Sunflower, Collectors, Tonnura-san, Donyatsu, most anything by (author names->) Amagakure Gido, Uso Kurata, Takemiya Jin, Amano Shuninta, Otsu Hiyori, or Morishima Akiko...

What a role model.

Every child should follow his example.

Itami actually having an ex-wife was a genuine "What?" moment for me.

Rarely ever see that happen in a manga.

Hilarious how she managed to scare the soon-to-be death goddess in a manner of a single panel.

kinger256

Tokyo Ghoul 143

Strange place to end it. There's no question that a sequel is happening, but they should've at least resolve some of the plot threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom