• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Denki-gai no Honya-san 11-15
denkigaihonya11.jpg

Feeling real sad for the LN author being unable to get over her former relationship with Director. ;~;

Doubly so for Sommelier and the dumb looking cat. ;______________;

Usobuko

Banned
Attention please, I'm looking for people to do a Wolf Guy group read with~
Not being serious here, at least not entirely.

For the Wolf Guy and Akumetsu artist, I dig his art because it's recognizable to me. This is an invaluable plus point for any manga I come across.

Too bad he's doing Shin Mazinger Zero now which I have no interest whatsoever.

Shengar

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword
What
No, I haven't read this as just randomly stumble upon it

Zweizer

Banned
AG doesn't have as many mods and options~

Kyou Kara Yonshimai ch9

I hope the situation won't deteriorate. They have enough troubles as it is.

MSMrRound

One Piece 761

We get more background on Law...and oh...this chapter is pretty much indicating where it might go...
theory: Cora possessed the Ope Ope fruit and used it to save Law?

Akito

Panda has always been terrible at translations but today's OP chapter was especially bad, I understood like 20% of what's being said.

Sai

Tsugumomo

That fight was really neat. Teacher stepped up!

Wonder what's the story with these other tsugumomo, and Kazuya's mom.

Man some people are idiotic. Like I know they didn't like the ending to Tokyo Ghoul. But that doesn't justify sending death threats on twitter. And seeing Ishida apologize which he has no reason to. Makes me question some people's sense of reason.

Nordicus

Yandere Kanojo 0-5 re-read (manga and webcomic)

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this series' weird way of releasing chapters. Any character that's introduced in the webcomic doesn't get a proper introduction in the manga chapters, they're just suddenly there. Are we supposed to zigzag between them?

Still, incredibly cute.
For some reason I like it when the mangaka just suddenly draws big noses on everyone. I wish it'd be consistent.

My Hero Academia is at the top of Jump!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel really bad for Mitsubuki Condor.
Edit: manganewsjapon is reporting a Toky Ghoul sequel in Young Jump.m

god damn the ff 15 trailer was so anime
tumblr_nc3lm9vsd01qbxqfpo1_500.png

The weekly Manga & Light Novel rankings for September 8th - 14th

11. *56,171 *,164,518 Owari no Seraph Vol.6

We also get to see Soma selling well. And Toriko is selling nice but I do find it funny how Jump tried to push this series as the next big Shonen series. .

But Soma always sells that amount, it needs something to make it increase or else it will stay at Toriko tier.

Seraph going great, its best performance yet and on the way to another 200K or more. And World Trigger finally going over 100K before leaving the charts, its second time though this time way more than 100K.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Man some people are idiotic. Like I know they didn't like the ending to Tokyo Ghoul. But that doesn't justify sending death threats on twitter. And seeing Ishida apologize which he has no reason to. Makes me question some people's sense of reason.

Seriously, those kind of people are the worst

My Hero Academia is at the top of Jump!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel really bad for Mitsubuki Condor.
Edit: manganewsjapon is reporting a Toky Ghoul sequel in Young Jump.m

Hah, nice to know there's a sequel

Having a fox girl in the Nisekoi game makes perfect sense. Perfect. Sense.

I knew nisekoi is missing something!

How I stalked some dude with an exposed nipple and stumbled upon the Zenithian Sword
What
No, I haven't read this as just randomly stumble upon it

It's surprisingly good!

=======================================
Jitsu Wa watashi wa 38-39
That happy face when she gpt the prize :)

Monsuga 10

Spider girl have a nice gaming setup. I'm jelly~~~

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece first impressions

"Feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory!" That's like Duwang levels of bad! Who the fuck translated this?

*waits for better translation*

Marche90

No Naruto today? Hmmm...

Bleach

Oh, hey, look! It's the guy who was supposed to be the protagonist! Hi!

I didn't thought much of it whenever Kubo decided to add a new character, but having so many characters in your series really hurts in the long run :lol

Zweizer

Banned
Hayachine! ch1-5

It's... alright. Didn't felt all that interesting and sometimes the characters can be rather annoying. MC can be somewhat whiny though considering his circumstances it's somewhat justified. Ultimately, it has okay characters and setting, but most of it oscillates between cute and bland.

Still don't get why Ciel are doing these instead of Hi-Score Girl. Oh well.

Kingdom

What a twist! I wonder what she wants.

Bleach

All of my yes! All of it.

Classy lady!

One piece

Oh boy! Another sappy story flashback. I hope it is interesting, at least, and not boring as the mermaid princess flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom