• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akito

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou 28
XyHrVCp.png
Fess up, how many points do you have?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nishimiya is going to say "please be the father of my babies."

Believe

Tough guys are afraid of h-mangas now~?

Tough guys won't even be aroused by such simple things

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People are looking at me funny... for just randomly being shocked

-.-

Got to relocate

Edit: Now Wonzo is here to destroy my ever faith in reading Toriko

I've never been on anyone's list before though...
Cause I really know you ALL Love me ;)

Drai... what KNOW?

I am kinda busy catching up with other series though....Plus I need to start Tokyo Ghoul and all

I'll ADD IT TO MY LIST :DDDDDD

Get on that Tokyo Ghoul. I promise you will enjoy it.

All hail centipede :)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man fuck the fat kid's movie. This needs to end with Ishida and shouko's wedding. I don't even care what the message of this manga is supposed to be. Imma riot if this has a bitter ending.

So happy~

I've finally found the whole series after much searching. I like Adachi Mitsuru's works the most when he is being prompt, so his short stories is something I feel I must collect. They're second hand, but what can you do. The fourth one is actually the only one I haven't read, so...

Short Program: Girl's Type

From the title I thought it was an assortment of shoujo stories. Turns out it's mostly straightforward, old school shonen romance which aren't really to my liking. Oh well.

Akito

So happy~

I've finally found the whole series after much searching. I like Adachi Mitsuru's works the most when he is being prompt, so his short stories is something I feel I must collect. They're second hand, but what can you do. The fourth one is actually the only one I haven't read, so...

Short Program: Girl's Type

From the title I thought it was an assortment of shoujo stories. Turns out it's mostly straightforward, old school shonen romance which aren't really to my liking. Oh well.
Nice pick ups. And I have to agree, v4 was the weakest of the bunch. Hopefully there is a 5th one someday as there are some newer oneshots that were never compiled into a volume I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom