• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom Brave - Ivoire Monogatari 06-08

Well this was a pretty interesting adaptation of the game. Its Douman Seiman style just without his craziness his work is known for. It was a lot more cheerful than I expected it to be too.

scy

Nisekoi 131 -

K1Gytv3.png

Zweizer

Banned
Nozaki-kun 52 -
I remember when I played Umineko the first time

I dunno. Personally Umineko is more mystery than horror. Higurashi would probably be more appropriate.

Did you have to draw your own art too due to how shit the art is?

Them's fighting words.
You get used to them after a while. I even found Ryukishi07's drawings somewhat charming, especially the expressions.

scy

I dunno. Personally Umineko is more mystery than horror. Higurashi would probably be more appropriate.

More my reaction to Shannon's death in the first twilight. "I REALLY WANT TO SEE HER LIVE" -> Shannon dies. welp.

Aunt Tits 132 - FALSE ALARM.

Aunt Tits 133 - SHOT DOWN.

Aunt Tits 132-133

I coudnt believe Minamoto was going to face head on the boyfriend if it was the case lol.

Congrats for the sex Minamoto but you didnt get the woman again.

Revo

Minamoto-kun Monogatari 132-133

Aw, false alarm. And poor Minamoto, doesn't get the fruit of his labors.

Magi 232

lol.

Nordicus

Dorohedoro 126-127

God damn time travel powers hurting my brain!

Anyway, Kaiman always makes these chapters fun, even if he doesn't quite have all the memories he should have because that decapitated head was from a while ago. I hope he stays, or if not then Aikawa is a decent consolation. I just want Nikaido to smile at the end for reasons other than her devil transformation process making her unable to show any other expression on her face.

So very glad to have you back, you goofy carefree lizardman

dramatis

Reading Again!!, and there's actually a translation note saying:

"Paisen is what Ookuma call Senpais"

I stared at it for a long time.

dani_dc

Hajime no Ippo 1061

This fight has done nothing but convince me that Ippo is nowhere near the quality of the top-world rankers and that he hasn't really evolved since he won the Japanese title. He basically only has a shot at winning because the opponent is mentally unstable, skill wise he's so far behind it's not even amusing.

Hajime no Ippo 1061

This fight has done nothing but convince me that Ippo is nowhere near the quality of the top-world rankers and that he hasn't really evolved since he won the Japanese title. He basically only has a shot at winning because the opponent is mentally unstable, skill wise he's so far behind it's not even amusing.

He's pretty much getting a powerup though. Some chapters have been hinting on it.

EDIT: Or this series is going Ashita No Joe on us.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria 01

So a spinoff of that dungeon exploring series, this time focusing on the powerful sword waifu that has had no attention in the main series so far.

Besides some dungeoning at the start, it basically became a cute girls cook things chapter.

oh man I'm so tired and my feet hurt and I have a 2-10 shift tomorrow kill me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

in other news I bought Bleach vol. 3, One Piece vol. 2 and Fairy Tail vol. 1

1-click only purchasing on Kindle is bad for my wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom