• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yume Nikki 9

WFLsMWX.png

I leave more confused than when I began. Which is only fitting for the surreal dreamscape that is Yume Nikki.

Hana to Usagi 01-03

fJCPuhMl.jpg

A new delivery guy befriends a shut in who he only meets while he is wearing a bunny head.

It was pretty cute. Cute and romantic, that's about all it needs to be.

Bocchi Na Bokura No Renai Jijou 6
dafuq at that dense-ness.please call Haddaway
But fuck me, this comic relationships are getting shipped faster than Nisekoi

upandaway

Right then. Hunter x Hunter, here I come!

... maybe tomorrow.
You're in for a good good time. Honestly the hiatuses aren't cool at all, but personally, HxH is so dense and layered on itself that I can reread it like every single time it comes back from hiatus and enjoy it as if it's my first time. Probably more than my first time because I was 12 and 90% of it went over my head.

Are you going manga?

You're in for a good good time. Honestly the hiatuses aren't cool at all, but personally, HxH is so dense and layered on itself that I can reread it like every single time it comes back from hiatus and enjoy it as if it's my first time. Probably more than my first time because I was 12 and 90% of it went over my head.

Are you going manga?

I'd read the comic version, yes. I prefer to set my own pace.

Nordicus

Mahou Tsukai no Yome 8

Fairy queen Titania and fairy king Oberon, and then the paradise Tír na nÓg, eh? Interesting, seems like this author wants to seriously reference folklore and stories from Great Britain. This is definitely few steps above your common fantasy manga where stuff is named after norse mythology for no reason and the stories don't feel nordic at all.

wonzo

Banned
Mob Psycho 100 65b

Oh man I thought he was gonna sacrifice himself or something. based dimple

OPM 48

will read the fifty redraws etc

Peephole 33

Uhm, usually the cops notify family when someone goes missing unless the ones in Japan just don't give shit/juke the numbers.

Shota Pregnancy

Kind of old but comments from readers kind of had an overblown reaction. Writer made the mpreg quite suspenseful with the death aspect and at least the better character design had the easiest. Only alright one Ive not been completely turned away from.

Theonik

Shokugeki no Soma 75(?)-79
That ending was kinda bullshit. I'm not talking about the
loss of Aldini, that sucked there, but I see why the author doesn't want Aldini x Soma again and the stalker battle against Soma is going to be very interesting.
My problem lies with
how dumb the countering everything comes out as, The real dumb part was when they tasted the semi-fredo, Aldini was going to win because seemingly his desert was better, then the other guy pointed out 'haha I knew you were going to do that so I strengthened the lemon too bwahaha.' at that point both dishes had been tasted so surely his observation should have had no bearing into the outcome of this fight. It feels unusually dumb shounen-y even by this series standards.

assbabies
Pretty oldfart considering even Hollywood's done it.

upandaway

Itoshi no Karin 15

At this point I'm inclined to think that curry is this mysterious insane amazing incredible taste with the potential for causing world peace. I have no clue what the taste is like. If I ever try tasting it I think the hype will make me forget the actual taste in my mouth.

By the way I forgot how fuzzy this manga makes me feel. It had an effect on me within the first panel.

Theonik

where else but the ass are they gonna come out from?
While I'd rather not enter this kind of discussion as the mechanics of mpreg fanfiction are up there with the people trying to deduce the smell of Tali's sweat in terms of sheer WHY-levels, you are making the assumption they need to come out of somewhere. (or more precisely surgery might be an option.) PLEASE DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH.

I am fucking squirming just reading this post.
The worst part of it all is that, it's an actual thing. In the fanfiction and doujin community.
There are people exploring that idea. THING ABOUT THAT.

Lain

How about pukebabies? Or alienbabies? shitbabies feels so gross. Not as gross as bathedinbloodpenisbabies though.

dumbyugi

In case anyone's curious don't read it. The baby shoots out of the girly shota's dick while the other shota who just had an assbaby has anal sex with him.

dumbyugi

You guys talking about the one by Matashita Kintama? Yeah, that one was pretty novel.

Yeah that's the one. Raped by god so they can have kids to give to him so he can make the village better or something. I dunno I don't really want to talk about it anymore.

dumbyugi

Kill la Kill 6

This isn't a particularly good adaption. The art isn't that great and the pacing seems a little off. I'll still keep reading it but only because I love Kill la Kill.

Shengar

Hey guys, what's coo-
*see some post above*

ie01AEG.gif

Kingdom 396
Ou Hon feels like having a plot piercing spear here :/
The author could at least make it more detailed why Earl Shi lost rather than just "I'm refused to lose to a living corpse" there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom