• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stulaw

The Breaker New Waves 168
So now he's remembered Shioon, but I wonder what else he remembers. It seems that the story's coming to a climax.

upandaway

Hip Whip Girl ch1

I died a record 7 times while reading this. Death by sides.

I'm still dead actually. God help me with this manga. How? What? Why? What is happening? They were talking about tax hikes and economic depression and then some lady did an ass gatling gun. My first death was at ass gatling gun actually. I don't understand my life right now. What was I doing until now? How exactly did my life look when I was a person who hadn't read this chapter? I don't know. I forgot. All I know is that I read it. I definitely read it.

Kurita

Saw a guy reading Kingdom while smoking his cigarette at Osaka's airport. Cool.
Now I'm tired as hell, doubt I'll be posting for a few days, see you guys.

Zweizer

Banned
Saw a guy reading Kingdom while smoking his cigarette at Osaka's airport. Cool.
Now I'm tired as hell, doubt I'll be posting for a few days, see you guys.

Wait, you haven't answered whether you'll go to Comiket or not!

My doujinshis———!!

(っಥ益ಥ)っ

Rooster12

Noise 1 Volume (Complete)

noise.jpg

Prequel to BLAME!, I didn't really enjoy it as much. You find out how the whole megatropolis is formed and how all those creepy robot things come into play. In BLAME they kept you confused all the time but here you find out its origins...turned out to be pretty generic stuff.

Shengar

I can post a link from manga updates right?
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=96901

Takahashi Ena is a high-school idol with a secret hobby. She often wears headphones, and people assume she is listening to music. In actuality, there is no music playing; she is eavesdropping! She prefers to listen to two of her male classmates, Nara and Mikage, because they have the most interesting conversations. She has to be careful to not be found out, though, because a creepy hobby like that could ruin her image!

I hope this turned out to be another Seki-Kun judging from the bolded part. Someone have to picked it up first though.

Also hooking up your PC to a big screen TV changes EVERYTHING. Time to reread Kingdom in all of its HD glory.

Theonik

To Love-Ru Darkness 41-45 + .5 chapters
Well Yabuki isn't even trying to be subtle anymore.

KissxSis 80
This is the only chapter I read because of some persuasion.
HOLY SHIT. WHAT.

Zweizer

Banned
Once Again ch1-End by Feng Xi Shen Lei & BUDDY

A masterful tale on how one's love can be formed, lost, and yet change for the better or worse.

I cried.

Tacitus_

ue to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off.

Uhh-uh.

Ah what the hell, I've got nothing to read anyways.

Zweizer

Banned
what is that

An amazing manga about fighting with boobs and asses that panda stumbled upon.

Hip Whip Girl ch1

I died a record 7 times while reading this. Death by sides.

I'm still dead actually. God help me with this manga. How? What? Why? What is happening? They were talking about tax hikes and economic depression and then some lady did an ass gatling gun. My first death was at ass gatling gun actually. I don't understand my life right now. What was I doing until now? How exactly did my life look when I was a person who hadn't read this chapter? I don't know. I forgot. All I know is that I read it. I definitely read it.

Only the first chapter has been scanlated... 7 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom