• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

No i want u gone

Jk

:d

In other news for Keijo!!! I googled that for images and this fella showed up

tFUhVDl.jpg

_hekk05

Banned
I didn't do anything and I don't know anything. (Someone tell me what happened in irc pls)

Panda I've never read hip whip girl (gonna read it I guess), so you can do whatever unspeakable things you do to your manga.

Tacitus_

I didn't do anything and I don't know anything. (Someone tell me what happened in irc pls)

Panda I've never read hip whip girl (gonna read it I guess), so you can do whatever unspeakable things you do to your manga.

This happened
CKKMH74.jpg

and a bunch of lewdness

scy

To follow up the Keijo / Hip Whip Girl reading, there's also Momi-Baraishi if you'd rather the boobs side of things.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I know this is not AnimeGAF but why not just not post those kind of pics or even link them in the first place? just curious.

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey 24

We end the series with a new harem member to get more harem antics in the end.

Really such a shame this ended, it was a pretty fun read. Even if I forgot what was going on, the protagonist was one of the better harem protags I seen before.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I edited in *swimsuit asses* for every image post. People can judge whether that's NSFW for them or not.
oh, only saw that on the first edit, not on the rest of the posts. Yeah, I'd say you're good.

I know this is not AnimeGAF but why not just not post those kind of pics or even link them in the first place? just curious.
well, people check in on this thread at work sometimes, so... edit: wait, I read this wrong, disregard this

kasane

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey 24

We end the series with a new harem member to get more harem antics in the end.

Really such a shame this ended, it was a pretty fun read. Even if I forgot what was going on, the protagonist was one of the better harem protags I seen before.
Whaaaaat

I the only thing i remember was the royalty whooping the mcs ass

Then it already ended

Damn

scy

Because it's fun to share dumb things.

There are snitches around lately though lol

Meh, I'd just rather not see anyone banned for something stupid. Especially literally right after we're told to try not to be dumb about it.

Meh, from just the synopsis it's just a guy who exorcises by groping boobs, not actual boobs-on-boobs fights.

true but it's the same guy doing both manga so figured it was worth mentioning.

Mortemis

Banned
From what Fiction wrote about it... nah. We're still some ways off. Now if we were posting about doujinshi plots then maybe... maybe.

Tbf I half can't remember what it is. Combination of not trying to understand at first and trying to purge it from my mind.

Fairy Tail 394

So this whole fight was so that Gray can get a power up. You know what, I'm okay with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom