• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

Tbf I half can't remember what it is. Combination of not trying to understand at first and trying to purge it from my mind.

Fairy Tail 394

So this whole fight was so that Gray can get a power up. You know what, I'm okay with this.

All I remember was some really weird shit about alphas and omegas and something about a knotting fantasy being prevalent there.

Knotting as defined by urbandictionary
knotting
Just before a dog cums the centre of it's penile shaft expands out. So the cum doesn't leak out.

sooo I think we're cool. We're not at that level yet.

Tacitus_

what went on in here?

CKKMH74.jpg

We all just love apples, like Keijo here.

Revo

Girl's of the Wilds 147

Oh god they're actually doing it.

I can't believe they're actually doing it.

Fuck them they're actually doing it.

Mortemis

Banned
All I remember was some really weird shit about alphas and omegas and something about a knotting fantasy being prevalent there.

Knotting as defined by urbandictionary

sooo I think we're cool. We're not at that level yet.

Bruh, I didn't need a reminder.

Bruh.

There is a reason on why I usually don't over expand my plate of different manga series from my action comfort zone

and usually long random names for titles do it
Can we like get
Ballroom e youkoso
Or mashiro no oto
Or something like that

like seriously?

Oh and smut/fanservice is cringeworthy

Zweizer

Banned
Taiyou no Ie ch13

Things seem to be looking up for the house. Daiki was far less hostile than I expected. A pretty nice chapter for once.

kasane

There is a reason on why I usually don't over expand my plate of different manga series from my action comfort zone

like seriously?

What are you talking about?

The two mangas i listed doesnt even have fanservice

Kurita

like seriously?

Long random names? What? They're pretty short.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
TheRealTalker have you tried Silver Spoon. It has an easy to remember name, and it's by the person who wrote Full Metal Alchemist, even if it's not an action series.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
yup caught up and loving it so far

I like stories like these
If you don't mind slice of life, you shouldn't have a problem with Horimiya or My Little Monster (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) either.

Also have you tried Spirit Circle and Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer? Those are action series.

If you don't mind slice of life, you shouldn't have a problem with Horimiya or My Little Monster (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) either.

Also have you tried Spirit Circle and Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer? Those are action series.

I know the anime of the bolded title

will check out the other one... but you know there is a lot of overplayed school/life stories and the one's that stand out usually are the short ones

TLRD can be actually pretty funny if the ass 'n' tits scares you.

terrified

I also don't want to over comber myself with too many series and become overwhelmed later on

but you will never see me read one of those heavy smut series

NEVER

Theonik

It crawled up from the same hell hole that mpreg did.

I wouldn't even know about omegaverse if I wasn't lurking GAF. :( GAF sometimes.
I don't know. Mpreg is 'tame' enough to be the subject of a Hollywood film With Arnold Schwarzenegger. Omegaverse is... Well let us vow to never mention it ever again. Different hell-holes.

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou 01

jFvgqmAl.jpg

Short version: My waifu is a tanuki?!?
Long version: My waifu is a tanuki?!? It looks like something about wanting to leave your hometown vs staying there and is probably represented by the two girls.

So basically another series where the childhood friend is going to lose so terribly. I wanna say after she rejects his confession and she realizes she has the feelings but it is already too late, ohohohoohoho~

Zweizer

Banned
Smut is life.

Read Prison School, it will teach you how to be a real man.

Through smut. And asses.

Taiyou no Ie ch14

That's an amazing hat.

Other than that, usual kind of chapter, though I have to admit at least there's always some sort of progression at every chapter.

Suzumiya Haruhi - Yare Yare Kyonko 02

Gender swapped version of Haruhi has no business being so amusing. Mostly cause I'm starting to wish this was the real version.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I know the anime of the bolded title

will check out the other one... but you know there is a lot of overplayed school/life stories and the one's that stand out usually are the short ones
I feel like the manga is better than the anime (mostly for the art), but it's an okay adaption.

Yeah, school life settings are super boring. This one has a good romance going though.

That manga with the leads' names similar to Nisekoi's ones 6
I cringed. What an idiot.

Stulaw

Itoshi no Karin 1-15

This is quite cute, Karin's cute, her dog cute, Yutaka's little sister is cute, and the romance in this manga is cute.
Why do I get the feeling of a tragedy though?

Hey guys, after reading the thread you all made in the main Off Topic forum, I've started to get into reading manga a little. What are some good, shortish manga for those who are new?

I feel like the manga is better than the anime (mostly for the art), but it's an okay adaption.

Yeah, school life settings are super boring. This one has a good romance going though.

That manga with the leads' names similar to Nisekoi's ones 6
I cringed. What an idiot.

I gave up on Nisekoi a month ago

glad I did that series was not good for your health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom