• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

Magi

Is it... just me, or does the um, "ungrateful crowd" thing happen a lot in this manga. As in, too much a lot, a little bit. I don't know. Feels a bit tiring.

Arba Twist™ is finally here though. Although it's been a thing for a few chapters now.

Arachnid 34
v0wricm.png
If I had to choose my method of death, striped stockings would be somewhere near the top of the list.

Most enjoyable chapter for a while. As glad as I am that Gokiburi got her first victory, I'd rather it wasn't against potential new best girl. The cockroach's certain kill technique clearly isn't a certain kill, so with any luck her victim'll be sticking around for the future.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Thanks for mentioning this. Just read it all, and wow. What a poignant little story

It is really good. If you haven't read any of Yoko-sama's mangas, do that! One is Onani Master Kurosawa and Molester Man. GOD TIER manga in my opinion.

Arachnid 34

If I had to choose my method of death, striped stockings would be somewhere near the top of the list.

Most enjoyable chapter for a while. As glad as I am that Gokiburi got her first victory, I'd rather it wasn't against potential new best girl. The cockroach's certain kill technique clearly isn't a certain kill, so with any luck her victim'll be sticking around for the future.

*see's manga has waifus*

I am so in.

Theonik

Arachnid 34

OK I'm in.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Wait, what?

Now you have my interest.

Now I remember this manga. Screw the premise, its the most poorly written thing I've ever read, right next to Sun-Ken Rock but that got really badass like 10 chapters in. Only thing it has is blood and action, no depth or continuity whatsoever from the first 15 chapter that I read.

Wiseblade

I went on hiatus cause of stuff but I'm back and have no idea who you are. I mostly recognize people by avatar's, did you change yours?
It seems I have a lot of work to do.
So, Wiseblade is it? What's your opinion on the smell of semen thing?

I see you guys have completely fallen into debauchery in my abscence.

Hajime no Ippo 1052-1061 (Caught up?)

FUUUUU~

Wanting to believe has never hurt so much. Seeing the Dempsey roll again after so long was hype as hell, regardless of the outcome.

Seeing an promo line for VOLUME 106 was weird. just when I got over discussing chapters in the quadruple digits...

Wiseblade

Food Smut ??-80 (Like, the last 3 fights)

Plot demanded that Tadokoro lose, but she was robbed. She would have made a way more interesting opponent to spice guy than Violent Soma.

Italian the Elder had death flags all over the place, but the biggest was Souma properly recognising their rivalry. Everything else was just going through the motions.

Meat Girl continues to be best girl.

Wiseblade's the guy who loves Night Shyamalan's Last Airbender, right?

i30tX001nWrKR.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, I wonder what happened to DTL? I didn't see anything objectionable in his post history, I wonder if he posted more NSFW naked dudes in bed and it got deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom