• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto

Obito's death scene was manufactured to elicit and emotional response. It worked as honestly feel sad and I liked the character. Still everything about felt badly-written (yeah I should expect that now).

Naruto it's most important that you become Hokage even though the cause of all this conflict is basically the enemy in front of you somehow attaining the position afterward still matters. This is what happens when the character's initial goal has quickly be less important in the grand scheme of things.

He was the coolest guy Naruto just because he wanted to be Hokage. He was so cool he killed a whole bunch of people and directly led to the death of your parents while trying to kill you. But there still has to be redemption for basically every villain at death see Zabuza, Pain, Hanzo, etc. Can't wait to see Kaguya's.

Finally Obito somehow becomes a thirteen year-old to reunite with the dead girl he had a crush on and who originally seemed to like Kakashi but now likes him so he can have a happy ending. Also there is further proof of an afterlife where you can meet dead people (Kakashi). Yet the Hokages when resurrected only remember up to their death.

Still it's hard to believe that the Naruto villain. The guy responsible for the 9-tails attack that began the series and Naruto having it. The guy who had the main villain role longer than anybody else in this manga is gone (seemingly permanently unlike Madara) for the rest of the manga's run.

kasane

So they ret conned the girl that likes kakashi to like obito? Maybe the afterlife in naruto was the life they desired or something.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
ISzDan3.png

Such inspirational quotes.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Naruto

Obito's death scene was manufactured to elicit and emotional response. It worked as honestly feel sad and I liked the character. Still everything about felt badly-written (yeah I should expect that now).

Naruto it's most important that you become Hokage even though the cause of all this conflict is basically the enemy in front of you somehow attaining the position afterward still matters. This is what happens when the character's initial goal has quickly be less important in the grand scheme of things.

He was the coolest guy Naruto just because he wanted to be Hokage. He was so cool he killed a whole bunch of people and directly led to the death of your parents while trying to kill you. But there still has to be redemption for basically every villain at death see Zabuza, Pain, Hanzo, etc. Can't wait to see Kaguya's.

Finally Obito somehow becomes a thirteen year-old to reunite with the dead girl he had a crush on and who originally seemed to like Kakashi but now likes him so he can have a happy ending. Also there is further proof of an afterlife where you can meet dead people (Kakashi). Yet the Hokages when resurrected only remember up to their death.

Still it's hard to believe that the Naruto villain. The guy responsible for the 9-tails attack that began the series and Naruto having it. The guy who had the main villain role longer than anybody else in this manga is gone (seemingly permanently unlike Madara) for the rest of the manga's run.

also manipulated yahiko into creating the akatsuki.

Soma

Guys. List all shoujo/romance mangas you enjoyed that come off the top of your head. I'm heavily judgemental on art. All of Costi's suggestions from twitter were.... not to my liking. I'm sorry costi. Scy's recommendation has never failed. All of yours have failed so far. =/ I'm getting pretty desperate with nothing to read at the moment. The last good rec I had was from dramatis and that was like forever ago.

Kinda relevant but that romance manga chart I posted earlier got updated (courtesy of some dudes from /a/)

I haven't read all of them so like I said before your mileage may vary.

I can definitely vouch for quite a few of them though.

_hekk05

Banned
That image seems lewd.

If I may direct your attention to the nether regions of the female looking specimen "A", you can in fact find that specimen A is in fact not female.

Looking back at the picture as a whole, we can then find that the act of the male, specimen "B", is in fact not lewd, as such an action is not predicated on lewdness, so long as specimen B is aware of the true gender of specimen A.

Unless you're DTL of course

Rhapsody

Banned
If I may direct your attention to the nether regions of the female looking specimen "A", you can in fact find that specimen A is in fact not female.

Looking back at the picture as a whole, we can then find that the act of the male, specimen "B", is in fact not lewd, as such an action is not predicated on lewdness, so long as specimen B is aware of the true gender of specimen A.

Unless you're DTL of course
Specimen A is still being lewd >:[
Naruto

Ah they actually made Obitos death scene worth it, the feels :(

I just read it. Really liked this chapter.

Naruto
welp, he's dead.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 4
congrats on the se......oh wait.

Magi 233
holy shit, that is one creepy bitch

UQ Holder 44
in todays episode, tota smacked someone.

Koe no Katachi 47
Ueno is still an asshole.

Nozomu Nozomi 9
thumb.jpg

can i just say reading this manga is really scary?

Erigu

[Naruto]
also manipulated yahiko into creating the akatsuki.
Man, Kishimoto sure explained the hell out of that one: "Shut up, you can't be Madara. Also, get lost." ^^

Which reminds me: will we ever know why Obito manipulated the Mizukage in the shadows for some time, now? Ah, well!

Averon

[Naruto]

Man, Kishimoto sure explained the hell out of that one: "Shut up, you can't be Madara. Also, get lost." ^^

Which reminds me: will we ever know why Obito manipulated the Mizukage in the shadows for some time, now? Ah, well!

Yeah, it seems Kishi either dropped or altered stuff regarding Tobi/Obito before the start of the war. Maybe there was an editor change or Kishi just felt that some stuff needed to be changed and didn't care to explain away the earlier stuff he written.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Seriously though, 25% of the humour is from how great the art is in contrast with all the ridiculous shit going around.

This becomes apparent whenever the Chairman is on scene.

Revo

Ojojojo 15-15.5

Shopping~

Haikyuu!!! 116

The comedy is as top notch as always and Hinata's afterimages were hilarious.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Dresden likes to put on airs, but we all know where his heart truly lies.

imYQnvGDWGw6u.png

kasane

I totally forgot about the mangas im gonna read the anime im gonna watch and the games im gonna play

Im not driving to nyc ever again, ill just fly there if i ever want to return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom