• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweizer

Banned
Hinamatsuri ch36

Bahaha poor Nitta (again).

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch4

Not a bad chapter. At least they seem to have sorted out their feelings. Now I hope Maybe can surprise me with how the whole harem thing is handled.

DarkMehm

Toriko

I don't unterstand. Wasn't this whole demon thing coming out of Toriko just some weird aura they had until recently? And now they really have demons coming out of them?

upandaway

One Piece

That Franky. I did not expect that. So manly.

If I remember right they already teased the princess' power before. Kinda feels like a retread of Shirahoshi though.

Zweizer

Banned
Genshiken Nidaime ch101

Seems like Hato is on the lead for the race to Madarame's heart. Makes sense since he's the most active of them.

Flag(frag?) Time 10

This is starting to be a bit silly, the whole "don't use the power without me", "not talking alone with other people", "I have to tell her about my powers!" and don't tell her in the end leaving it for another day more, etc.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, if I can decipher it I'm happy enough.

If I can make it through the first few chapters of nozaki kun then I can make it through anything.

Eh, if I can decipher it I'm happy enough.

If I can make it through the first few chapters of nozaki kun then I can make it through anything.

fair point

----------------------------------

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari 4

yesssssssssssssss

our lord and saviour Maybe hath delivered unto us exactly what I wanted. No bullshitting around with the romance aspect

:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

I knew he would not let us down

Quixzlizx

Just recent? What about non shoujo romances?

I recently read Prunus Girl, Bitter Virgin, Hapi Mari and Okujou-hime and didn't mind them. Though mind you I haven't read tons of romance manga. I've also been reading Akuma to Love Song and a couple of the shojou that just got tunred to anime (Ao haru Ride, World is Still beautiful) which I've enjoyed.

I guess I should warn that Bitter Virgin is definitely not a happy fun time romance book.

So much thirst in Okujouhime. It was embarrassing. I enjoyed reading it, but really more for the trainwreck than the actual characters, who were all cringeworthy. I guess Nobu was almost alright, but he was still parched like the Sahara.

Prunus Girl is one of my favorites, though.

Koe no Katachi 47

Yuzuru and Ueno are the only characters who aren't boring without Ishida around to act as a catalyst, in my opinion.

Revo

Nana to Kaoru 61-69

Still good, but definitely not as intense as the last 10 chapters were. This breather is certainly the most different, though.

oh, also in regards to my recommendations to Kayos, I wanted it on record that one of the two I recommended was Ore Monogatari

aka Kayos doesn't like Ore Monogatari

just let that sink in a bit there

dramatis

Guys. List all shoujo/romance mangas you enjoyed that come off the top of your head. I'm heavily judgemental on art. All of Costi's suggestions from twitter were.... not to my liking. I'm sorry costi. Scy's recommendation has never failed. All of yours have failed so far. =/ I'm getting pretty desperate with nothing to read at the moment. The last good rec I had was from dramatis and that was like forever ago.
If you want to cry and laugh at the same time, you read Moteki.

If you already read Moteki and don't mind some general insanity, you read Kuragehime.

If you already read Kuragehime, you could probably try Koganeiro. Same artist as Onani.

If you already read Koganeiro, or finished it since it's so short, you can try Cousin.

And try whatever else that someone else already recommended, I suppose.

I don't know what you got recommended or what you read, did you try Hajiotsu?
I recommended Onani Master Kurosawa.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece

*sees complaints* Read American comic books. I'm accustomed to this. Also, this really isn't that bad. I swear people...

Franky is so manly.

Sounds like Manshelly is more important than they let on before.

Toriko

That's not a knife, that's a sword!
Heh, Heracles kick could be seen from space.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
oh, also in regards to my recommendations to Kayos, I wanted it on record that one of the two I recommended was Ore Monogatari

aka Kayos doesn't like Ore Monogatari

just let that sink in a bit there
OH MY GOD!! (in Joseph Voice)

==========================================
New Grappler Baki Hanayama vs Spect

This is probably one of the most insane martial art manga ever. Dem muscle and flexibility!

Kusagari

I like how Kubo specifically gave Gigi's powers an out for a situation like this so that he wouldn't have to actually kill a captain to zombify them.

And then he kills Hitsugaya anyway. Unless he's just trolling us to think that with the skin color change.

_hekk05

Banned
Didn't they ban all the FFXIV foreign accounts? I remember reading about that.

Also its almost time for the monthly avatar rollover! Get ready to flaunt your new avatars!!!

#Mangagaf is ronery again.

One Piece

Giving me a headache. All over the place.

Something must have gone completely wrong, if I can rather tell what's going in HxH than OP.
Not to mention that this chapter itself was confusing on it's own, not only in the big picture. So now Franky is wrestling people. Then he and the baby are just standing there. Now he's kissing the chick. But then he's angry? Why... I don't get it. Just like when Usopp ,,defeated'' the little girl. This arc is a mess. And just before another fight starts, we go back watching people run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom