• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
I'm off to sleep. Its already past midnight here. There's furigana so maybe ask panda? I'm too lazy to do it.

I'll look at it in more detail tmr, but the girl is basically part of the cult. Chivalry never holds rewards

Well I "read" all (3) raw chapters.

You missed one

Lain

I'm off to sleep. Its already past midnight here. There's furigana so maybe ask panda? I'm too lazy to do it.

I'll look at it in more detail tmr, but the girl is basically part of the cult. Chivalry never holds rewards

You missed one

There's a fourth? I only found 3. Time to look harder.

Wiseblade

Haikyu The last 10 chapters, I think (Caught up)

Eyeshield 21: Volleyball Edition is still just as good as remember. This current chapter isn't doing much for me, but it only just started.

Next up is Baby Steps, then it'll probably be Magi with Kingdom saved for last.

"Last" Meaning "last of the non-Jump International manga" I need to catch up on. I haven't read One Piece in months!

Lain

So it's the setting? What part in particular? Does the sect thing eats young virgins or something?

You'd need to ask Hekk (or Panda), as I can only infer things by my
advanced
technique of look at pictures and assume.
You have the island, the sect on it that kills outsiders, the girl that was part of the group that turns out to be part of the sect, the MC that by some stroke of luck manages to survive only to be betrayed by the girl, plus the sexual aspects here and there.
It's not fucked up like a Uziga Waita story could be, but still the elements seem to be there for a weird/fucked up story.

There is also this short description I found (still can't find the 4th chapter though, I'll stop looking).
The college student Kajiura Tarou, together with his research group including the mysterious and beautiful senior, Yoruto Haru, visits a distant solitary island, Ikishima. However, in this island which is also the hometown of Yoruto Haru, there is an ancient custom wherein outsiders should never be allowed to step foot into it during the period of the festival....... The inhabitants who have undergone a sudden change now closes in on Kajiura......!

Revo

Nana to Kaoru 99-114

Hm, this is certainly an interesting development.

I don't think anything has come close to how 50-60 felt but it's all been really good. Definitely super super lewd but the romance/character development parts really stand out on their own and don't need to be supplemented by it being lewd.

Really solid read.

Zweizer

Banned
You'd need to ask Hekk (or Panda), as I can only infer things by my
advanced
technique of look at pictures and assume.
You have the island, the sect on it that kills outsiders, the girl that was part of the group that turns out to be part of the sect, the MC that by some stroke of luck manages to survive only to be betrayed by the girl, plus the sexual aspects here and there.

Sounds like NTR with murder. Ultimately, meh.

upandaway

Stretch 10

Oh hey, a normal chapter for my comeback. The first normal chapter! Guess I'll do repeat stretches today then.

Love hotel stuff caught me off guard. This manga too seinen.

Wiseblade

Baby Steps 219

Maruo is the Megaman of tennis. The lack of a finishing shot the opponent had to look out for beyond solid control meant that He really did have to struggle to win rounds. If this works out, it'll be a lot easier to force opponents into uncomfortable situations or take advantage of smaller opportunities.

It sounds so weird if you out it openly like that geez. Don't ruin my innocence!

Although I kinda stopped with email tags because no one read them.

But I'm back now! I'll read them!

.........Oh!

I don't know if you read these but I'd suggest:
-Gekkan Shoujo Nozami-kun
-Hinamatsuri
-Nejimaki Kagyu
-Nickelodeon

For a start

This better not be smut. I'll have you know I'm a card-carrying member of Wednesday-GAF.

Zweizer

Banned
This better not be smut. I'll have you know I'm a card-carrying member of Wednesday-GAF.

None of this is smutty. Most of Wednesday-GAF seem to have migrated to their respective OT threads however. You should probably join them before the thread turns too weird for your poor, fragile brain.

Wiseblade

None of this is smutty. Most of Wednesday-GAF seem to have migrated to their respective OT threads however. You should probably join them before the thread turns too weird for your poor, fragile brain.

YOU CAN'T KICK ME OUT OF MY OWN HOME

I'LL DISCUSS ONE PIECE WHEREVER I PLEASE

Akito

Genshiken 101
izFnEmtMtsFQn.png
RIP Rame-senpai

upandaway

But I'm back now! I'll read them!
You gotta try out Flying Witch if you never saw it. It's probably going to be my favorite manga I started in 2014.
And Takkoku because dangit I'm translating it (and it's a ManGAF Scanlations™ effort), so give it a try.

Speaking of which there was barely any Wednesday impressions today. Creepy.

Naruto 687

RIP former villain, you shall serve as a stepping stone for the main characters like the rest of them.

Bleach 591

I'm glad these guys are back, especially Charlo-hey wait what when did that happen

If Kubo (more his editors) had the balls to kill off Hitsugaya I would applaud him

One Piece 755

c2e5d44a5f.jpg

I can't tell who's better this arc, Franky or Senor Pink

One things for sure, they're both hardboiled.
I actually liked this chapter...

Naruto:
Ugh. I'm glad he's gone.

Bleach:
I don't believe it because he's too cool for school.

Toriko:
Excuse me? What happened?
Also, this story arc seems pretty short.

Wiseblade

Baby Steps 225

My heart can't take much more of this.

You gotta try out Flying Witch if you never saw it. It's probably going to be my favorite manga I started in 2014.
And Takkoku because dangit I'm translating it (and it's a ManGAF Scanlations™ effort), so give it a try.

Speaking of which there was barely any Wednesday impressions today. Creepy.

I guess I have to give Takkoku a shot, then.

Zweizer

Banned
Guys, I want to start Takkoku!!! and what's the difference between MangaGAF's version and EveTaku's? (Aside from one being scanlated by MangaGAF, that is).

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, where the hell did those OT's pop up from? Does that mean WednesdayGAF is gone? Tell me it isn't so.
WednesdayGAF isn't really gone, but there's less of them around.

On the other hand, you can always go shitpost in the OTs about pairings and power levels, so there's that.

Himawari-san 22
Aw shit, we're in for some more back story development, I can feel it. Hyped

upandaway

Guys, I want to start Takkoku!!! and what's the difference between MangaGAF's version and EveTaku's? (Aside from one being scanlated by MangaGAF, that is).
I guess it's about time to clear things up, didn't think there would be confusion

ti37XSL.png

Group name is Akito, current chapter is 8, new chapter every saturday (hopefully). EveTaku are okay, everyone else aren't.

I'm still angry at kasane by the way

Zweizer

Banned
Takkoku!!! ch1

Bahaha everything in this is ridiculous. And of course, there's the gifted MC who lacks experience.

Will probably stick to it for now. Didn't knew that panda was that good with moonrunes. Or that Charade would be involved with a non-yuri project. Any chance you guys will do Hi-Score Girl as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom