• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonafunu

WednesdayGAF isn't really gone, but there's less of them around.

On the other hand, you can always go shitpost in the OTs about pairings and power levels, so there's that.

This making me sad :(

I guess it's about time to clear things up, didn't think there would be confusion

Group name is Akito, current chapter is 8, new chapter every saturday (hopefully). EveTaku are okay, everyone else aren't.

I'm still angry at kasane by the way

So wait wait wait. Who is involved in this endeavor, aside from Akito?

U, panda?
lolyouseewhatididthere

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Gate
QUest to kill Red dragon start now. Itami party consist of Elf, Black goddess loli, A dark elf, A young magician. I envy him....

Itoshi no Karin
I'm making beef curry for tomorrow, and the smell stick to me...so, i guess i can understand Karin concern :p

Toriko:
Excuse me? What happened?
Also, this story arc seems pretty short.

They are racing through this

which may be a good or bad thing depending how you like your pacing

it was unfortunate that we skimped on the maze but then again Mitsotoshi is known to show what happened off screen later on in the arcs

Yuru Yuru - 01-36

A nice simple read about three girls hanging out and stuff, kinda in the vein of Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba; has really nice artwork too, plus it's full colour.

Zweizer

Banned
Takkoku!!! ch2-8

The whole thing is still rather ridiculous complete with some cliché developments but at least the MC is fairly entertaining with his various odd skills. Pretty enjoyable read so far.

qOvH54d.png
JcaMTHM.gif

This is giving me some traumatic Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby flashbacks here...

JOzYrV6.gif

Wait.

Soma

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari Ch. 4

Love established so fast.

I expect copious amounts of NTR

Mostly from the blonde guy.

I mean just look at him.

iRMf1rXh1u5LW.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WednesdayGAF isn't really gone, but there's less of them around.

On the other hand, you can always go shitpost in the OTs about pairings and power levels, so there's that.

Himawari-san 22
Aw shit, we're in for some more back story development, I can feel it. Hyped

NaruSaku 4eva <3 <3 <3

Naruto would beat Goku in a fight. Okay, Vegeta.

WarRock

AssClass 90-94
What the fuck, director.

One-punch Man
Iron Knight is a Mark-1 Iron Man?

Magi 2XX-233
Can we just end this flashback and get back to the characters I ACTUALLY care about?

Stealth Symphony END
That was stupid.

Ana no Mujina (one shot)
That was better.

The Voynich Hotel 62
I need more Dowman in my life.
xaanJBs.png

Zweizer

Banned
So Japan's going to try and clean up Manga sites and Anime sites.

Well good luck with that.

ANN Link

The enforcement will begin on Friday and span five months. It will cover 500 manga titles and 80 anime titles with online reading, storage, video sharing, and torrent sites marked as specific targets. The companies and government will begin sending requests for content removal on Friday to about 580 identified violators.

It apparently focuses mainly on China this time. It's a pretty huge operation.
Stay safe, Akito-scans.

Since DTL is gone for the time being, RIP news:

Seven Seas Licenses 12 Beast, Servamp Manga

Seven Seas Entertainment announced on Wednesday that it has licensed Tanaka Strike's Servamp and and OKAYADO's 12 Beast manga. The first volumes are slated for March 2015 and April 2015, respectively.

Servamp is currently serialized in Media Factory's Monthly Comic Gene. The series launched with the magazine in 2011 and Media Factory published the sixth compiled volume with a drama CD in Japan last week.

The story follows a first year high school student named Mahiru Shirota, who finds a black cat named Kuro. Kuro turns out to be a Servamp: a servant to a vampire. Mahiru ends up getting tangled up in a conflict between vampires.

12 Beast is the newest series by OKAYADO (Monster Musume). Kadokawa published the first compiled volume in November.

The story follows high school student Eita Touga, who has a quiet life and enjoys games. However, he is the descendant of ninjas, and one day a girl with wings and talons appears from another world.

So Japan's going to try and clean up Manga sites and Anime sites.

Well good luck with that.

Between Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Funimation there's really no need to visit an illegal streaming site if you live in the US though. I can't speak for the rest of the world.

If Crunchyroll can get their shit together with their manga reader there really won't be any need (or excuse for that matter) to visit an illegal upload site either.

Bleach 591

So.....when the hell did Hitsugaya
bite the dust?
. My running theory right now is that it really isn't him but that fallen Quincy who could shape shift into different people. Now I'm gonna have to go back and explore of a bunch of previous chapters to find out lol

Arachnid 35
So, uh, how 'bout that Kabutomushi? Guess that explains her reputation a bit more, not that there was any real doubt she'd pull through.

The bug infestation at the school's been stretched beyond breaking point with Suzumebachi showing up at the end. His daughter (?) is presumably a god tier insect going by the prez's reaction earlier, though it still feels too soon for caterpillar to be squashed.

Nisekoi 133

Whoever wins, we all lose.

Nisekoi 133.1

noooofighting.jpg

Bleach 591

So.....when the hell did Hitsugaya
bite the dust?
. My running theory right now is that it really isn't him but that fallen Quincy who could shape shift into different people. Now I'm gonna have to go back and explore of a bunch of previous chapters to find out lol

It's pretty much him, but they just have to kill Giselle and everything will be back to normal, sigh.

_hekk05

Banned
Will probably stick to it for now. Didn't knew that panda was that good with moonrunes. Or that Charade would be involved with a non-yuri project. Any chance you guys will do Hi-Score Girl as well?

Not unless one of them knows how to redraw. Inlaid text everywhere. Mu & i is worse though

Caught up on AKB49

MINORU! YOSHINAGA!

You ain't caught up til you read the raws

One day, I will get off my ass and finally do Kalyx.

So they just casually showed us that Zebra flying like a DBZ character in this chapter

No big deal... Ichiryuu was able to fly too, wouldn't be shocked if Branchi can as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom