• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going in almost completely blind. Things I know about it:

- It's a Visual Novel
- It's set in a school
- It has some weird looking bear

It's been a while since I did this for a game.

That's pretty much all you need to know otherwise you'll get spoiled back and forth if you look up anymore, lol.

ffdgh

Naruto

So this is how Sasuke "supposedly" gets rinnegan and Gai is gonna die for nothing. ;_:

One piece

Lol at kinemon impersonation doflamingo. Robin being turned into a toy is interesting considering how wanted she is by the world government and shes the second toy to not have a contract. Usopp...Don't know if how he'll save the day but I hope it happens soon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Naruto

So this is how Sasuke "supposedly" gets rinnegan and Gai is gonna die for nothing. ;_:

One piece

Lol at kinemon impersonation doflamingo. Robin being turned into a toy is interesting considering how wanted she is by the world government and shes the second toy to not have a contract. Usopp...Don't know if how he'll save the day but I hope it happens soon.

I imagine if he was getting Rinnegan it would have been from Hashirama directly handing him a shitload of chakra (which of course turned out useless since he instantly got pwned by Madara).

50 bucks says Guy opens the Eighth Gate, but lives because of the Power of Youth.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Uh i didn't even thought that senjutsu+sharingan=rinnegan.... yep things will surely get more interesting.

It isn't though. Madara said he got it from obtaining Hashirama's chakra somehow. If it were just a matter of Senjutsu chakra, Sasuke would have already obtained Rinnegan due to having had the Curse Seal (which has been established to be natural chakra).

scy

O/A 12 - The shitty humor is back.

qOPYLRi.jpg

Girls of the Wild's

I really need them to drop this whole "do nothing while people get bullied because violence isn't the answer" thing and just fuck these bullies up.

This is the third character going that A: gets bullied B: does nothing about it (when two of the three easily could do something) and C: gets bailed out by a random person only to get told "stand up for yourself and solve your own problems" and allow the shit to continue despite the fact that they never want to let these people just HIT THEM BACK. It's not real life, it's a battle manhwa. Whoop some ass and be done with it. Damn.

bigkrev

D:

Waiting for the LE to arrive was such a week of despair.

Saying there's a second game is already spoiling someone.

My LE will get here any day now... any day now... any day now...!!

(if it's even shipped because who knows at this point)

I would be down for companies to change the LE to a digital code that I get the day the game comes out for the game, and a box full of LE crap to come as soon as they can get it out.

XSEED da best.

Just wait for life and hometown to come out hopefully this year

I would be down for companies to change the LE to a digital code that I get the day the game comes out for the game, and a box full of LE crap to come as soon as they can get it out.

I'm sure it's a ploy to get people like me to double dip cause they are too impatient to wait. It worked for me. ._.

Well, that's certainly a thing.

An amazing thing.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece (more stuff to discuss)

You know, the implications of Robin turning into a toy are massive. In the brief time she'll be spending as a doll, the entire world will have forgotten her existence. The only evidence being her wanted poster, possibly reports in the Marines archives, and newspapers. But then they would just wonder who this dark-haired woman is.

Plus, the Straw Hats memories will certainly be screwed up. They'd remember Enies Lobby, but they wouldn't remember why they went.

I still believe Usopp will return as Sogeking, telling the dwarves that he's a very good friend of Usoland.

upandaway

One Piece (more stuff to discuss)

You know, the implications of Robin turning into a toy are massive. In the brief time she'll be spending as a doll, the entire world will have forgotten her existence. The only evidence being her wanted poster, possibly reports in the Marines archives, and newspapers. But then they would just wonder who this dark-haired woman is.

Plus, the Straw Hats memories will certainly be screwed up. They'd remember Enies Lobby, but they wouldn't remember why they went.
I think they explained that memories get somewhat fixed/replaced so it probably won't be obvious something's missing. No doubt that the memory loss of Robin will have SOME kind of effect somewhere, though, yeah.

RagnarokX

It isn't though. Madara said he got it from obtaining Hashirama's chakra somehow. If it were just a matter of Senjutsu chakra, Sasuke would have already obtained Rinnegan due to having had the Curse Seal (which has been established to be natural chakra).

I believe they meant senju instead of senjutsu.

Bleach

Hmmm, not sure I see the connection here. Unless there's a secret cat face under that ball of fur.

Thats Yachiru's reiatsu not her Zanpaktou. Ichigo's makes a hollow mask while Kenpachi has a skull.

Bleach
Woo go Yachiru! Named after Unohana's former name, she has to have some serious skill if she if from the 79th district like Kenpachi.

One Piece

ROBIN!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! Dang everyone forgot her ;_;

Dammit Usopp you better man up and take out Sugar.

Also Zoro just slice Pica apart!

Angry Grimace

You know, in Iron Maiden, that dude's decision to record himself raping Tsukiko seems really dumb given he knows about her Metamorphosis. He says he needs to do it for leverage, but he has much better leverage by revealing her Metamorphosis. All recording it does is establish that he's an insane rapist.

scy

You know, in Iron Maiden, that dude's decision to record himself raping Tsukiko seems really dumb given he knows about her Metamorphosis. He says he needs to do it for leverage, but he has much better leverage by revealing her Metamorphosis. All recording it does is establish that he's an insane rapist.

Man, the stupid level in this really got to you, huh.

kasane

well for one hes crazy

and a prick

and a douchebag

Angry Grimace

I don't even remember her telling him about her ability.

Angry Grimace

He knew going into it.

Oh, yeah, wasn't he the one who replaced the video? Makes sense.

Edit: Oh and before Costigan asks, no, its not particularly good, and its not safe for bus, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom