• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
leaving like a Boss

R.I.P myself

M2I7aTF.png

Haichi Ichi 29

I've decided that Nana is so far ahead as best girl that it might as well be called 1-1

also I guess nobody's working on this anymore? :( just when it reached the required level of smut...

scy

That reminds me, how has the HxH anime quality been throughout? I just kind of assumed it'd get a so-so adaptation barring the good fights.

Stulaw

That reminds me, how has the HxH anime quality been throughout? I just kind of assumed it'd get a so-so adaptation barring the good fights.

The narration makes it really good, despite knowing exactly what's going to happen next, I can't wait to watch it in motion, it's better than the manga in some ways.

LeleSocho

Banned
The 2011 adaptation is very faithful, almost to a fault you might say.

I was actually hoping that they would do that since those parts were drawn beautifully ("almost decent" my ass) i was only pointing out that while it looks wonderful it's not the animation studio that has to be praised for those particular parts.

I was actually hoping that they would do that since those parts were drawn beautifully ("almost decent" my ass) i was only pointing out that while it looks wonderful it's not the animation studio that has to be praised for those particular parts.

Madhouse is pretty much a hit or miss studio. Sometimes it looks great, sometimes it looks lol

Kieli

Dunno, I liked it enough to get a sub to Crunchy and watch all 126 episodes.

And I friggin' hate long-form shonen anime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom