• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

Musou games.

I was playing Miku last week on the Vita but started Demon Gaze.

My 3DS is collecting dust. RIP.

same with me

after playing pokemon im not playing it at all

i guess i got caught in teh 3ds has better library hype and im now playing my vita more

same with me

after playing pokemon im not playing it at all

i guess i got caught in teh 3ds has better library hype and im now playing my vita more

Well I was playing Theatrhythm on my 3DS earlier but I pretty much finished that.

I guess I'm looking forward for Kirby on it...

The only reason I even turn it on is for streetpassing during my commute. So I can get that one streetpass every other day.

kasane

Well I was playing Theatrhythm on my 3DS earlier but I pretty much finished that.

I guess I'm looking forward for Kirby on it...

The only reason I even turn it on is for streetpassing during my commute. So I can get that one streetpass every other day.

that moment when NOFUCKINGBODY has a 3ds here so streetpass is pretty much pointless

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I liked this thread

chatty and fun to read, and almost always something going on. if it got super strict and non-chatty it would suck

I'm mostly referring to scy, dakku and kasane completely hogging the thread and filling it with too many posts. It was a mess to read...

that moment when NOFUCKINGBODY has a 3ds here so streetpass is pretty much pointless

Yeah, I'm generally surprised I even get one.

At this point, I just carry it around to collect my daily 10 coins to use them for the puzzle pieces I'll never complete cause that's also stupid.

I remember that moment.

I even went downtown and walked around with my 3DS and still didn't encounter anyone.

Hell, I work at downtown and I'm lucky to get one a day.

Akito

Hahah. Is this your way of telling me we couldn't work on it anyway, because Dark Souls has consumed your life?
Nah, it's just how things are right now on my side. I can always motivate myself to typeset shit that I like (I have like 2 ongoing projects right now FFS) but I'm hardly in a position to motivate somebody else lol
So do know that when you got around to translate it, I'll get on it immediately.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think when I was in college the Game Boy Advance was still current tech.

scy

I got a Vita during my last few months in college.

Hell, I think I bought it during someone's farewell dinner.

I for some reason picture you just pulling out a phone or something secretly and purchasing it off Amazon while holding a conversation at the table.

I don't know why that's what came to mind.

I think I need sleep.

Aizo

Banned
Wait, I've got one. I forget if I saw this in another thread, but I really thought it was quite funny:

Manga |OT| It's called art, you philistine.

Normally, it wouldn't be funny, but the irony being what many of us read here, I think it's pretty good.

Edit: Found it in the peeing outside thread. Not that he made up the phrase, but the irony is delicious.

I suppose it could be expanded to something like, Manga |OT| Smut? It's called art, you philistine. or, " 'Chicken scratch'? It's called art, you philistine."
Why do you have Naruto and Bleach on hold?
After reading them both for almost 9 years, I couldn't take it anymore. I'm trying to wait 'til their done, then I'll get all the stupidity at once.
Played Dark Souls 2 and a bit of Diablo 3 last month. Playing through Divine Divinity right now. Lots of D's...
There's a joke to be made here, but that would be classless. And I'm a patrician, so, it shan't be me.

Guys, recommend me a good gag manga. Something like Daily lives of high school boys.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I for some reason picture you just pulling out a phone or something secretly and purchasing it off Amazon while holding a conversation at the table.

I don't know why that's what came to mind.

I think I need sleep.

Uh, yeah, that's pretty much what I did.

Hell, I told everyone at the table right afterwards.

This is pretty alright so far. Art is serviceable, characters seem good, concept is great. I kind of like how plain everyone is dressed despite the circumstances. Will keep reading this.

Guys, recommend me a good gag manga. Something like Daily lives of high school boys.

I've never heard of Daily Lives of High School Boys and I don't know what your views on Shonen manga are, but I would recommend Shonan Junai Gumi.

It starts out as a gag manga about two highschool badass deliquents trying to get laid and it gets more serious as they meet new deliquents/enemies. It's hilarious though and is a prequel to Great Teacher Onizuka.

The main characters are my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom