• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It really is just Shana with big tits and heavy fanservice.

Thanks for making me read something shitty, GAF.

scy

Not surprised in the slightest.

It really is just Shana with big tits and heavy fanservice.

Thanks for making me read something shitty, GAF.

Hey, I wasn't kidding with that.

Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A is basically Haganai with RPG terms for another shitty thing to read~

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Ookiku's chapters are literally the length of a volume.
Ookiku is the baseball manga that rustles all the fujoshis' jimmies, right

Awww that's no fun!
my bad, I'm a buzz kill

I sometimes flip through yaoi manga for laughs tho. dem impossible body proportions. Give shoujo manga a run for their money

Sachiare! 1-3
Kinda creepy how young she looks. She's as tall as a 10 year old with giant boobs. Wonder how he got a wife at that age, but I doubt that'll get answered. Uh, I guess it's cute. Not really my type of thing though.

Maou na Ano Ko to Murabito A is basically Haganai with RPG terms for another shitty thing to read~

I do find it more interesting than Haganai. And at this point, less rage inducing from the main character.

Ookiku is the baseball manga that rustles all the fujoshis' jimmies, right

Yep, all that male bonding. All those super long chapters, lol.

Sachiare! 1-3
Kinda creepy how young she looks. She's as tall as a 10 year old with giant boobs. Wonder how he got a wife at that age, but I doubt that'll get answered. Uh, I guess it's cute. Not really my type of thing though.

It's cute if you just don't think about all that.

scy

I do find it more interesting than Haganai. And at this point, less rage inducing from the main character.

Really, it's just the two leads that look like Sena and Yozora. It doesn't have plot similarities.

It's just a silly comedy so far. As long as it stays that way, think I'll continue enjoying.

Cerity

Iinazuke Kyoutei 1-2
46aUebO.png

wat.

I DONT EVEN
M6jgEih.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The art would be like 10 times better if he drew Mio to have normal sized boobs. She looks like someone who belongs on "My Strange Addiction to Breast Implants."

Oricon Comic Rankings February 17th - February 23rd

01. Terra Formars #8 (299,947)
02. Nanatsu no Taizai #7 (179,590 / 180,407)

31. Birdmen #2 (28,698)
32. Shokugeki no Souma #6 (28,448 / 277,726)

36. Isobe Isobee Monogatari~Ukiyo wa Tsuraiyo~ #1 (25,777 / 50,167)

Isobe as the better performing of the newer Shonen Jump series is surprising too bad no one in english will get to read it to see how it is.

Birdmen would most likely be better if it was weekly and not monthly :(

And Nanatsu no Taizai has to be nearing time for "big announcement incoming" teases.

scy

The art would be like 10 times better if he drew Mio to have normal sized boobs. She looks like someone who belongs on "My Strange Addiction to Breast Implants."

Probably. Most the art is fine so I guess her bust is pretty much the egregious offender here.

Iron Knight 7
BhcD5H9CAAAkA9Y.png

Well with the other plot resolved its starting to get a bit better, funnier, and a bit more enjoyable. Teppei alone wasnt that interesting but if he and some humans can make it through things then it should be on a path to being enjoyable. Sadly, it picked up a bit too late with most probably abandoning favor with the series, so it could really wrap up nicely assuming the journey to the SDF survivors arc is still going on.

Akito

The GTO drama is pretty fun, the 1998 version that is. They gave Azusa more screen time and more personality, too bad they turned her into a bitch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom