• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

whenitrains

Neo Member
Guys first time poster here.I need some recommendation for mecha themed manga.
So far I've read:
Bokurano
Kurogane Line Barrel
Pluto
Gundam crossbone

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san 44

So they decided to go completely opposite of how I expected Little Ms. Late Appearance would go.

I like this series again now. :]

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Blade of the Immortal 205

ZUHxEzQ.png

Oh Meguro.

Kind of weird seeing everyone go back to normal lives after this long period of brutal mass murder.

Also, is that abayama who's shown as still alive?

Also can't believe that they're still keeping anotsu alive. Goddamn.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Trinity 7 26

You know, I think this is the first time the one face thing is getting to me. I have no clue who Arin is.

The long period between releases doesn't help.

Also dat levi ass.

Trinity Seven 26

Huh, Levy's nopan? Have we seen her wearing panties before? This series is monthly, so I forget.

Anyway, other than that, I hope she survives... but she is a major character, so she will somehow, probably. Maybe they'll arrive just in time. I mean, this series has had a huge body count, but I don't remember even one person dying who we've actually met... it's all been people that are never seen or mentioned by name. Just... nameless people who were killed by what have you.

Anyway, Levy's been my favorite character pretty much since she first appeared, so I hope she makes it... and pulls off something amazing and manages to beat this villain here, too. :)

Trinity 7 26

You know, I think this is the first time the one face thing is getting to me. I have no clue who Arin is.

The long period between releases doesn't help.

Also dat levi ass.
Arin is the weird one who insists on calling the MC her husband.

Articalys

The important thing is that the four characters listed are Haruto and Yuzuki, naturally, but also Asuka and Kyosuke, who don't show up until the Tokyo arc about 80 chapters into the series. Since the OVA told the story arc immediately before that one (with flashbacks to fill in the otherwise missing details where needed), does that mean the TV series will pick up where the OVA left off instead of going back to the beginning?

Akito

The important thing is that the four characters listed are Haruto and Yuzuki, naturally, but also Asuka and Kyosuke, who don't show up until the Tokyo arc about 80 chapters into the series. Since the OVA told the story arc immediately before that one (with flashbacks to fill in the otherwise missing details where needed), does that mean the TV series will pick up where the OVA left off instead of going back to the beginning?
I could see why they would do that, it's simply the most rage inducing part of story. On the other hand, would you rage as much if you don't know the characters that well?

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Apocalypse no Toride 1-2

These are not your typical zombies
Apocalypse no Toride 3-4
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

FUCK THAT SHIT

Apocalypse no Toride 7

dog? what do-

.... Fuck this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.