• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

Assassination Classroom 42

jb24RzW6z5vVox.png

More than some other characters could say.

Gotta love Matsuis art, so good at conveying the atmosphere and personalities.

Kurita

I see that he talked about 100 pages earlier on Twitter. I assume he still wants to do it someday.
Or seems like we'll get more next week, I don't really know. Would be handy to have someone who speak Japanese right now :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I do wonder what US Jump will do they when they catch up on One-Punch Man. Follow the same schedule maybe?

I don't find One Piece boring. I still find it engaging.

Akito

Silver Spoon 75
Such a jam-packed chapter, once again we get the confirmation for how much Hachiken has grown over the last months. Lol chestnut.

I do wonder what US Jump will do they when they catch up on One-Punch Man. Follow the same schedule maybe?.

I thought thats always been the same (or at least the latest chapter would be on whatever monday it falls after on), at least based on the one editors responses whenever people ask that question in the comments on site(s).

Feng Shen Ji

Hmm...

Yeah my ass got reanimated, yeah I got stabbed in the left eye, yeah my right exploded, & dad died in a phoenix's fire. With all those handicaps though I'm still going to whoop some deity ass!

Akito

Mahou Shoujo of the End 9
I saw the "something's up with the loli childhood friend" twist coming but time traveling was not on my note. I hope it will serve some other purposes than showing us the characters' former (and most likely all shitty) lives, which could have been done through flashbacks. And please no "we have to stop the invasion by changing the past" nonsense either.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Silver Spoon

holy shit at Chestnut's photo finish face :lol

I take Toriko over Naruto any day.
I think he has one of the most stupid looking outfit ever. Like he's going snowboarding or some shit.

Can't have a shounen protagonist without a dumb looking outfit imo.

Off the top of my head I think Ichigo (though he has his moment...fullbring costume eww) and Oga (school uniform or near to that) as outliers

Variante 12-13

I38zeLD.jpg

Aiko is struggling with her fights against the chimera, now that she discovered the origin of the monsters. After losing the will to fight and all the kicking and screaming, it was super sad to see how her arm took over again and finished the fight, like a true bio weapon. Awesome.

I guess it was good timing from Mr Journalist to reveal himself to Mr Agent, right when our Mr Agent planned to expose the evil company he worked for. After some kidnapping, handcuffing and getting the kids out of the room, the two men got closer. I'm kinda glad that Mr Journalist is only one "at the moment", because that man is terrible with questions. Anyway, now that everyone knows the shocking truth about the origin of the chimera, they're all dead set to destroy the evil company, but Aiko needs to be rescued first. Y'know, the girl with the mega super monster arm that kills other monsters.

If the plot wasn't so stupid, I could probably enjoy the few horror and gore scenes.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I get enough Blue/Orange from movie posters, thanks.

Also: Saiyan Armor

Koitomo!? 4
tumblr_mmwidpl04P1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Becoming a law student just to throw the six codes at someone, lol. Anyway fourth chapter really delivered that which I was hoping for. Truly the beginning of a new journey indeed. Five ought to hopefully be full of action unless the magazine will save it for the volume release or worst make it a brief few pages :/

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I too do not see anyone reading Nanatsu no Taizai and I definitely didn't learn about the series through impression posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom