• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't change the fact that Gen 2+ Pokemon are mostly crappy design with the exception of when they outright derive them from Gen 1 Pokemon (which they do all the time)

0j0V5Ql.png

Hating on manly anime like Free and liking moe high schools girls shit. You disappoint me.

school settings are the best because persona

dumbyugi

The Nisekoi novel is going to have 4 chapters/stories:
Onodera becomes a cat.
Why is Chitoge wearing a kimono?
Marika becomes a hit man.
Shuu & Ruri enter a couple contest.

I hope someone translates it, though Jump novels are very rarely translated.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Mangaf I will teach you a new thing today:

Power bottom

Man, Kis really knows how to close out a fucking chapter. The last few chapters of Naruto were really good but nothing tops that last page of 630. I am fucking pumped for this shit.

Any suggestions for Slice-of-life manga? Naruto is the only manga I actively read.

dumbyugi

Man, Kis really knows how to close out a fucking chapter. The last few chapters of Naruto were really good but nothing tops that last page of 630. I am fucking pumped for this shit.

Any suggestions for Slice-of-life manga? Naruto is the only manga I actively read.

Yotsuba&.

wonzo

Banned
Drifting Classroom 18-33

Imaginary killer bug hallucinations and their killer swarm of babies, mummified sports stars carrying Penicillin from the past, chipmunks bringing the plague with them, ridiculous environmental end of the world scenarios, valiant self-sacrifices, evolved human bug like creatures, and telepathic time-traveling links to the past via an unconscious girl. What the fuck more could you possibly want in a series?

Arakawa Under the Bridge. Cromartie High School. Gintama.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Is that about her time when she moved to Korea?

No, it's about ken treating yumin to various korean food.

Then you get to look at her eat stuff.

In first person.

While ken is talking about her eyes, legs, the way she eats, how sexy she is while she is eating, etc. etc.

Yeah.

That's a way to spell the title I have yet to see.
Can't wait to see your further impressions.

I'm honestly not sure if I want to. The first volume just made me go "eeeeh?"

No, it's about ken treating yumin to various korean food.

Then you get to look at her eat stuff.

In first person.

While ken is talking about her eyes, legs, the way she eats, how sexy she is while she is eating, etc. etc.

Yeah.

Most of the manga is just 'eh', but I really liked the first flashback arc they had. Plus Masaka Takayanagi is fucking awesome.

iavi

Kinda like Air Gear, Tenjho Tenge starts off kinda ok, if not typical, then...I don't even know. There must be moments when Ah Great! just gets BORED and says fuck errthang.

Fantastic artist, though

Akito

The first volume is nothing compared the the latter ones haha. But try to reach the first flashback arc around volume 5-6 I think), if it still hasn't clicked by then than it never will.

Most of the manga is just 'eh', but I really liked the first flashback arc they had. Plus Masaka Takayanagi is fucking awesome.
Yep, it's a shame he only become important way further in the story. At least we got Bunshichi as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom