• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The first volume is nothing compared the the latter ones haha. But try to reach the first flashback arc around volume 5-6 I think), if it still hasn't clicked by then than it never will.

Alright, I might give it another shot. I was kinda interested after reading about the mindfuckery in the latter parts.

Volume 1 just felt like a random series of fight and boobs. It's like all semblence of story-telling got thrown out of the window.

iavi

MANGAf

Being able to go with an apt name like that as a community is like being struck with luck from a bottle off the ocean, but you all want to just toss it back out to sea

boo all of you

7 Seeds vol 2

This is still really friggin boring and the art is still awful to the point of being unclear.

When am I allowed to drop this again? After the winter team? How much longer until that?

I know it's really hard. Believe me, I've been there, but I promise, it's worth it and it pays off. It should start around volume 4.

The official NeoGAF thread for people who like to read (mostly) Japanese comics (closed on Wednesdays)™

Easy to remember and not offensive.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I will totally remember to type out The official NeoGAF thread for people who like to read (mostly) Japanese comics (closed on Wednesdays)™ whenever I want to refer to this thread.

I will totally remember to type out The official NeoGAF thread for people who like to read (mostly) Japanese comics (closed on Wednesdays)™ whenever I want to refer to this thread.

I was thinking about writing "Gaming Age Forum" out, but I think it would've gotten too long then.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Drifting Classroom 18-33

Imaginary killer bug hallucinations and their killer swarm of babies, mummified sports stars carrying Penicillin from the past, chipmunks bringing the plague with them, ridiculous environmental end of the world scenarios, valiant self-sacrifices, evolved human bug like creatures, and telepathic time-traveling links to the past via an unconscious girl. What the fuck more could you possibly want in a series?

Anyone not to have the same expression every time and any time they appear :p

iavi

So, does Silver Spoon ever get good?

It's kinda cool in an edutainment way with these initial chapters, but yeah, I need something mooooorrrreee

Soma

Silver Spoon starts off pretty slow and the premise initially didn't interest me but after reading more of it I fell in love with the cast and setting. It's really charming, the comedy is great, and the character development is surprisingly well done.

wonzo

Banned
I will end you one day.

Px87Z1j.png

Maybe I should've said that it's poorly drawn.

Akito

I do. What I don't understand is poorly drawn comics. Pretty much the reason I don't read any of the Marvel/DC stuff.
So pretty much every manga ever are poorly drawn then if exaggerated expressions are what makes them look terrible.

Nisekoi
That was pointless.

Dynedom

Started reading Gamaran and Arata Kangatari.

Gamaran proving to be my favorite manga about unapologetic psychotic killers.

Arata seems interesting but the art can be really rough. Maybe I should watch the anime instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom