• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

Toriko 16

Meh, Goku learning the Kamehameha from watching Roshi do it once was way funnier.

wSJPRUZ.gif

What happened?

Spoiler if you must.

Death The Kid release his 3 Sanzo lines and when they connect his father dies. The kids attack the Kishin and he pulls out one mega move after another. Maka feels Chrona´s soul inside of Kishin, and she rushes towards him, but she is pierced by his hand Bleach style, and there where the chapter ends.

Feng Shen Ji 44

More backstory on Shi Xing and Tian Kui. It's interesting that alot of what the gods do against humans is really just politics. I didn't think Tian Kui had a soft spot for humans. Still damn shame how Shi Xing got that curse of death/immortality.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Death The Kid release his 3 Sanzo lines and when they connect his father dies. The kids attack the Kishin and he pulls out one mega move after another. Maka feels Chrona´s soul inside of Kishin, and she rushes towards him, but she is pierced by his hand Bleach style, and there where the chapter ends.

Oh shit.

Sounds like an action packed chapter.

Kusagari

JoJo Vento Aureo Volumes 2-4

Bruno's Stand is really cool and he's probably my favorite character so far. The entire main gang are fine so far, even if I do find Narancia a little annoying. The one thing I'm really liking about this arc so far is that the Stands are getting even crazier than they were in Diamond Is Not Crash. Kraftwerk, Soft Machine and Little Feet were insane.

Wiseblade

Toriko 17
Komatsu was actually useful for something! I thought it would talk a couple hundred chapters for that to happen.
But it's not my fault. I just said that the people who got annoyed by the rape should skip the 20 or so chapters.

I think you're taking me more seriously than I intended.

JoJo Vento Aureo Volumes 2-4

Bruno's Stand is really cool and he's probably my favorite character so far. The entire main gang are fine so far, even if I do find Narancia a little annoying. The one thing I'm really liking about this arc so far is that the Stands are getting even crazier than they were in Diamond Is Not Crash. Kraftwerk, Soft Machine and Little Feet were insane.

*brofist*

survivor

Banned
Eyeshield 21 vol 2
OvWQoxQ.jpg

yawn, so much time wasted on football. I never thought that reading about football would be more boring than baseball. But who knows, maybe Adachi knows how to make mundane sports entertaining better than Murata/Inagaki.

For a team that is supposedly the best, White Knights sure do suck without Shin. This is why I don't like reading about team sports where there is only one guy that is carrying the team and everyone else is just nameless filler.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Having to create a branding and identity book is giving me way too much time to procrastinate.

How do you check post counts in threads?

scy

My staying away from the thread has kept me completely out of the running from being anywhere on the wall of shame! Victory!

Akame Ga Kill 36

Finally been waiting forever for this. Totally badass chapter.
Seems like they are trying hard to make Tatsumi x Mein OTP.

Spending time with Tatsumi is so far the most successful death flag though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom