• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That thread was more than twice the size of all the others, though. if you split it up, Kurita would have the record for most posts in a single thread for this one. And there's still another 15 pages to go!

There's only so much effusive praise for Murata to go around.

Kusagari

That thread was more than twice the size of all the others, though. if you split it up, Kurita would have the record for most posts in a single thread for this one. And there's still another 15 pages to go!

The most amazing thing is the moist as dude being in dead heat with Kurita.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That thread was more than twice the size of all the others, though. if you split it up, Kurita would have the record for most posts in a single thread for this one. And there's still another 10 pages to go!

After this thread you'll stop reading manga completely?

You're assuming he can keep it up.

I don't think I started posting in OT1 for like 50 pages either. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

Angry Grimace

There was a time when I was a contender, too! Then Fire Emblem happened.... And EVE online... And Game of Thrones...

It depends on a lot of things, e.g. I posted a lot more when I was out of college, but before law school and prior to being married (e.g. OT1)

World Trigger 14
tumblr_inline_mn3zrc1buq1qz4rgp.png

Well this was a pretty intense chapter. Im kind of glad our first event with human v human turned out like this as it was rather intense. I think the writer has potential for actually writing good action scenes so hopefully this lasts quite awhile. Shuji Miwa is yet another good design and I liked his personality and skills so far, especially with his partner. Cant wait to see where things go from here, please win Yuma.

Akito

I usually don't care for those author comments but this time it's insightful to learn about what those guys were doing during the holiday, lol Oda

ibeO8ZAfY57Hft.jpg

You remembered!

I don't really care about the tagline anymore, the |OT| part is where the magic happens these days.

I thought about a wink to anime land with |OT-L| but that looks too lewd even for you guys.

The problem is that I'll never be able to unsee OTL again, so whatever messes with OT is always going to look weird now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom