• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe

Is this really the band Kishimoto went to see?

glay.jpg

KuGsj.gif
anime hair
KuGsj.gif

If he had a time travel machine that sent him back 15 years.

upandaway

Whats the maximum characters allowed in a title? Can we just copy and paste an upandaway meltdown for a thread title?
I admit some melting action was in play at some point last week (whether it went up or down is anyone's conjecture), but I'd expect anyone else to react the same way to what I experienced! It was really crazy!!

Everything else was logical behavior

I admit some melting action was in play at some point last week (whether it went up or down is anyone's conjecture), but I'd expect anyone else to react the same way to what I experienced! It was really crazy!!

Now that you love Java, you should do some Android programing.

Wiseblade

Bro

we read TLR together

but you've been going crazy recently.

upandaway

Now that you love Java, you should do some Android programing.
Man you're still hung up on that, Java is hilariously silly but it would never make me lose it that bad. VNs are different beasts entirely, it doesn't come close!

I am trying to find a way to translate Java to a Chrome extension though, would like to add some features to GAF and I don't know any other language yet...

Man you're still hung up on that, Java is hilariously silly but it would never make me lose it that bad. VNs are different beasts entirely, it doesn't come close!

I am trying to find a way to translate Java to a Chrome extension though, would like to add some features to GAF and I don't know any other language yet...

Have you checked the Chrome Store or userscripts site? There are already lots of extensions for GAF.

e: I'm using "Restore Tinypic", "FU smiles" (turns :lol back into the smiley), "NeoGAF live thread" and "YouTube Me Again" (turns YT and other media links into embedded videos).

upandaway

Have you checked the Chrome Store or userscripts site? There are already lots of extensions for GAF.

e: I'm using "Restore Tinypic", "FU smiles" (turns :lol back into the smiley), "NeoGAF live thread" and "YouTube Me Again" (turns YT and other media links into embedded videos).
Yeah I know about all of them (I think), there are still about a million more things I want. Seems like a waste to learn programming and not tweak my everyday computer stuff exactly the way I want.

Yeah I know about all of them (I think), there are still about a million more things I want. Seems like a waste to learn programming and not tweak my everyday computer stuff exactly the way I want.

What's missing on GAF that you need that bad? I mean bad enough that makes you want to go through that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom