• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

upandaway

The problem is that I'll never be able to unsee OTL again, so whatever messes with OT is always going to look weird now.
Yeah... I thought I could handle it as long as it kept to deformed legs and possibly.. excrement, but things went all sorts of wrong when I tried to put - between OT and what came after.

Yeah... I thought I could handle it as long as it kept to deformed legs and possibly.. excrement, but things went all sorts of wrong when I tried to put - between OT and what came after.

I think I'm going to let wonzo deal the excrement part, thanks. Now stop putting pictures in my head.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is this really the band Kishimoto went to see?

glay.jpg

KuGsj.gif
anime hair
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah they're a really popular band. Been active for years.

The only Japanese band I ever listened to was Loudness, just because "Crazy Nights" has a bitchen riff and Akira Takasaki could fucken shred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom