• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
See people picking the name of the new thread already .

You're falling behind, fire-breathing lizard:

xKUawVT.jpg

My post count really down in this thread , i blame next gen hype .

Okay, last post before the final study stretch:

Shokugeki no Soma

Doujima has a point and if that leads to someone other than Souma being in the spot-light all the better. Tadokoro and him have some good chemistry but I'm wondering how it'll turn out with her leading. Some epic things were said this chapter and I have high expectations for the next one.

and with that, I'm out, pervs!

edit: I can still communicate with you from beyond my grave!

O4oo6MX.jpg

but i dunno what to say

Wiseblade

Shokugeki no Soma

Doujima has a point and if that leads to someone other than Souma being in the spot-light all the better. Tadokoro and him have some good chemistry but I'm wondering how it'll turn out with her leading. Some epic things were said this chapter and I have high expectations for the next one.

Good luck! Study hard!

Shokugeki no Soma

I'm going to let Wiseblade end you, if you post in this thread ever again.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I switch from 100ppp to 50ppp sometimes. I totally empathize with 50ppp people. Sometimes gifs are too much (especially on Chrome AHHHHHHHHHRHGHRHGHGH). For E3 I'll scale it down to 50ppp
A new thread during WednesdayGAF would be really great. Perfect start, if you like.
I like the way you think bro.

I switch from 100ppp to 50ppp sometimes. I totally empathize with 50ppp people. Sometimes gifs are too much (especially on Chrome AHHHHHHHHHRHGHRHGHGH). For E3 I'll scale it down to 50ppp

For E3 I go with an infinite thread, thanks to the wonderful "Live Thread" extension
(already included in MobileGAF).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
100 ppp is technically better, but I use 50 anyways since I like to know what page people are referring to when they cite one.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
For E3 I go with an infinite thread, thanks to the wonderful "Live Thread" extension
(already included in MobileGAF).
I might do this.

The ultimate superior way to browse GAF is get a UserAgent Switcher extension for your desktop browser, switch it to Android/iPad/iPhone, and load up MobileGAF on the monitor.

BLISS.

That is if Gaf up , it died during PS4 reveal i expect the same tomorrow .
Gaf gong to be so dead this E3 even if the shut down other parts of the forum .

64 cores and 128 GB RAM showing their muscles. I'll hide in SteamGAF during the reveal. The threads are usually pretty terrible anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom