• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

mj-laughing.gif

This page it is gold

I know a girl
My personal harem could be the characters. Damn, that's a great idea.
Is the girl you know in this harem ? Now you're talking !

Btw, Keep On Vibrating is one of the best titles ever

Switch Girl 2-3
Ok it's good and funny. The only thing I don't like much is the shoujo drawings

survivor

Banned
Does the art look like the volume cover?
It's very sketchy/rough like Akito said. I want to find a good page to post here, but sadly every page is either about two people going at it very explicitly or just has naked people walking around.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
You wouldn't last past the first story.

To be honest, survivor should be on the top of everything right now. He's one of the few people who really make this thread and aren't annoying about it.

nakama

Keep on Vibrating
So it's a series of short stories , the art is sketchy which i not really fond of .
The first story is not that great either , you let me down Survivor .

It's very sketchy/rough like Akito said. I want to find a good page to post here, but sadly every page is either about two people going at it very explicitly or just has naked people walking around.

I'm fine with sketchy art. Is the story good or is it only there to push the naked scenes?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I like how Stat Flow went from 2 posts, to 200, to 1000.

Talk about going down the rabbit hole.

survivor

Banned
I read all of My Balls, you know.
Does My Balls have two people having sex in a bath tub full of blood as the one of them is bleeding to death? I didn't think so.

I'm fine with sketchy art. Is the story good or is it only there to push the naked scenes?

Well the point is probably to draw as many sex scenes as possible, but it's not really a romance type of story. It's rather violent with dark and crude humour. I would, however, recommend the last story in the collection. It's pretty good story on its own, especially the ending.

Well the point is probably to draw as many sex scenes as possible, but it's not really a romance type of story. It's rather violent with dark and crude humour.

I didn't expect a romance type of story and the dark and crude humor is very appealing, but I'm not sure about the violent part. I think I'm going to cautiously check it out.

I'm guessing the US can't handle Baby Beel's penis.

I didn't even think about that. They could still edit it, though.

What the fuck are you doing guys.

Sailing into the sunset, my friend.

I would hope that is not the case because that is a stupid reason .

I'm pretty sure US publishers are really picky about this stuff. They could always edit diapers in, but it would change the context of some scenes.

Well, IIRC they won't translate AssClass because of the "Bitch-sensei" joke.

Now that is a really stupid reason. e: Not that they're missing anything by not translating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom