• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTL| Not a lick of constructive conversation here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Currently Reading

Bleach
One Piece
Naruto
Berserk
Vagabond

On Hold

Beelzebub
TWGOK

Picking Back Up/Going To Read Soon

Shingeki No Kyojin
7 Seeds???

Scum

Whats smut

He's all yours lads!
5YRcF.gif

Azure J

Shokugeki no Soma 14

Training camp arc? Sounds great. :)

Abnormal-kei Joshi 4

Tooka chapter? Tooka chapter. Holy fuck, this series is bat shit in the best ways.

Berserk - Eclipse "Festival"

Requesting 3,000CCs of the most potent Nichijou/Yotsuba& style blue skies comedy manga the thread can throw at me stat. I feel putrid.
Fascinated, but putrid.

hamchan

Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni tsuite (Smutterfly Effect)

I actually really like the concept of seeing your own murder in the future and trying to prevent it. But I can't believe this guy's first thought is to preserve his virginity so he can live. If I were in his position I would totally have sex, just be less of an asshole about it, which was his main problem in the first timeline. Also the friend that murdered you? Help him get a girl too and stay in contact with him, maybe then he won't turn into a psycho.

Onani Master Kurosawa 1-2

The fact that this manga looks similar to Molester gave me the weirdest feeling when everyone addressed each other with real names. Because of that, I've kept ignoring what they've been called and just kept reffering to everyone with names like "Afro" and "Squirrel Girl". Anyway, MC looks really smug during his "moments" but he is complete prick. Hopefully he gets better in the coming chapters.

bigkrev

The fact that this manga looks similar to Molester gave me the weirdest feeling when everyone addressed each other with real names. Because of that, I've kept ignoring what they've been called and just kept reffering to everyone with names like "Afro" and "Squirrel Girl". Anyway, MC looks really smug during his "moments" but he is complete prick. Hopefully he gets better in the coming chapters.

So goddamn envious of people reading this the first time. It rekindled my love of manga!

The Voynich Hotel 01-30

This is quite a charming series. The weird art just adds to how charming it is. Short chapters about a small and weird hotel on a little island in the Pacific. So many weird things happen, yet it is just so amusing. There's also nice little references everywhere and each character is just unique in their own way. I gotta say I have nothing but praise for this.

Soma

The Voynich Hotel 01-30

This is quite a charming series. The weird art just adds to how charming it is. Short chapters about a small and weird hotel on a little island in the Pacific. So many weird things happen, yet it is just so amusing. There's also nice little references everywhere and each character is just unique in their own way. I gotta say I have nothing but praise for this.

Check out Nickelodeon when you get the chance. Bunch of short stories that are a bit weirder.

Then if you're still curious check out The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War where things get really weird.

Samyy

Well just spent the past 2 hours reading all of Minamoto-kun Monogatari or "Aunt Tits".....
Dammit Gaf give me moar

FYC

Banned
Yeah, one of the most surprising reads I've ever had given the premise.

Mmhmm, it was fantastic. Would definitely recommend it.

Bizarre, I can't find Omnibus 2 / 3 for Trigun Maximum on Dark Horse's site, but Amazon has them up for pre-order. Still unsure if they plan to Omnibus the entire series or not.

hamchan

This really is a very good manga. Enjoy it!

The Voynich Hotel 01-30

I put this off awhile from the baka updates description of how fucked up everything was. Sad to to say I missed out on such a great thing till now. Definitely agree on this being a great series.

New thread!

Fairy tail 321

Someone on another forum showed me a review on YT and my god, i have not laughed this much in a really long time. Bwahahahahaha.

Fairy Tail 322

Erza´s plot armor destroys even the magic universe that Mashima himself build.

upandaway

Subscribed for lurking purposes.
wat

Berserk - Eclipse "Festival"

Requesting 3,000CCs of the most potent Nichijou/Yotsuba& style blue skies comedy manga the thread can throw at me stat. I feel putrid.
Fascinated, but putrid.
Yotsuba&/Nichijou/Minami-ke is like my holy Solcom trinity. Azure-man, you know what you have to do!

True smut is Domina no Do.
Eh I finished it a year ago it's not that horrid. It's just really smutty and ridiculous. And sometimes really funn- Wait a second, DRESDEN! You jerk! So THAT'S how this manga got in my wishlist....

AYS

Neo Member
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 22

Hero taking out all the previous demon lords all at once is ridiculous. This chapter solidified that fact the hero is invincible in battle.

I'm looking forward to demon queen using talk-no-justu to solve all their problems.

upandaway

Medaka Box

Man, I love Medaka Box speeches. They're so crazy but they have their special brand of fun logic.

I love how Nisio acknowledged how predictable slash generic it would have been to have Medaka march in like and act like nothing happened and it wasn't a big deal, and then went with that anyway :lol

Nienami still amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom