• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Seven Deadly Sins

Hawk lives somehow as everyone expected. It feels like the series is over but it's not, where can the series go from here now? I guess more about the demon clan and the goddess clan?

360pages

Fuuka getting hit by a truck was definitely karma. Kazuki must of been truly angry when Suzuka confessed to Yamato on his grave. Then again what kind of stupid fucks do that kind of shit on somebody's grave. That's like asking to be cursed by the dead.

It was the fact that Seo was actually making a likable female lead...can't have that shit!

After reading the latest Monster Musume chapter, I was a bit bored and decided to reread the earlier chapters. It's been so long since then.

Boy, were those simpler times. Plus Papi and Cerea, still the best.

Rhapsody

Banned
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";136332544]I don't see how anyone can think that the ending to Suzuka didn't redeem the entire series.[/QUOTE]

It helped it, but I don't think it was enough to redeem the series and characters.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aho Girl 24

If she ate the real banana she probably would have died.

I just find it funny the main guy doesn't seem to notice that everyone he encounters is dumb as a post, not just main idiot girl.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm disappointed Akamatsu didn't describe his week off as a research break.

Seven Deadly Sins

Hawk lives somehow as everyone expected. It feels like the series is over but it's not, where can the series go from here now? I guess more about the demon clan and the goddess clan?
Series is not ending any time soon, especially after that insane anime bump.

Beyond Evil 30

Viktor being the most powerful in this able to control every entity it seems makes this vastly enjoyable. I hope lead characters gets to that level.

Kazuki Makes Love Happen At All-Boys High School 11

Ready for this arc to end.

Angry Grimace

Yamada and the Seven

Odagiri makes her move. Too bad there's no chance it will work. Unless Shiraishi gets hit by a truck.

Angry Grimace

Nishimiya no Katachi

You gotta make your move now if you want those babies

Furyous

The Legend of the Sun Knight

Why didn't you guys and girls tell me about this manga? This is easily one of the best mangas this year. A bunch of knights are responsible for being representatives of god and bringing judgement. The catch is that they have to repress their personalities to an extent and keep up appearances in public. I'm not spoiling anything but check it out if you want because it's funny.

Can anyone help me find a manga about a boy that receives a gift that turns out to be a guardian fox? He leaves her at the airport in the first chapter and he thinks she's ghost because she somehow finds her way to his house.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Tokyo DTED 4-7

iu

tbh she blew it pretty badly when she didn't confess to him right before that memory loss arc (if it was under her control, honestly I've forgotten).

Yamada should've ended when every witch was gathered

rebooting the witches and prolonging the main female from her husbando is just silly imo

stopped reading it since then

Terraformars 86 - 96

Still the human v human stuff remains the most interesting. The roaches feel like a distraction to the big picture, I say this because they havent really changed much beyond picking up some random weak skills in this volume.

Im glad my characters continued to have infinite lives. Team marcos, alex, akari is the best. #1 isnt as good as those three but his personality is alright.
B1Eq-abCcAALd6h.png

Earth stuff was compelling too.

Fuuka 37

What the hell. I didn't expect that at all. So I guess he wasn't reading Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien. Just Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso. Not sure where the manga will go from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom