• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeleSocho

Banned
Have you read Hinamatsuri?

Nope, i'll look into it.

Kumamiko 1-7

3KS9PpQ.png

No.1 was surely the best.

elyetis

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";136270093]Seo Kouji is truly the saviour.[/QUOTE]I must say I was quite surprised he went that way.
But that last page... definitly still master troll.

Nanatsu no Taizai 100

when I saw chapter 98.5 I had a fear in my heart that this day would come

sadly it did come ..... well at least he isn't a bad character :/

Now go find the last guy.... I've been dying to see him

Tokyo DTED 7

In a (non-manga) world this would likely be the end of his problems. But he'll probably find a way to screw this up, lol

apparently there are only 25 chapters though, so NTR fears
joy?
can probably be put to rest.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Tokyo DTED 7

In a (non-manga) world this would likely be the end of his problems. But he'll probably find a way to screw this up, lol

apparently there are only 25 chapters though, so NTR fears
joy?
can probably be put to rest.

Bullshit, this is an NTR flag.

Please no Deen.

Please no Toei.

Please no Pierrot.

I think I need Soma head tilts.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Aho Girl

This doesn't have any right to be this amusing. Its basically nonsense, but I keep laughing.

Angry Grimace

A Ufotable/ MAPPA Soma would be GOAT.

Yeah right, they're heading straight for more Type-MOON BS right after this. Honestly, the animation quality in UBW and F/Z would probably be wasted on a series that's mostly dialogue and reaction faces.

Angry Grimace

Aho Girl

I don't understand how she even got to high school if she can't do 2+7. Then again, every one in the entire 4koma is dumb as post also.

upandaway

Y'know Grimace this would be a good opportunity for you to check out the Fate/ doujins that Hiroyuki did, they're incredible.

Shinozaki-san

Oh wow a full-on Micchy chapter (well two thirds of it). I didn't know I needed this, but I needed this.

PecDG2A.png

h-hold on

wait

Zweizer

Banned
I was thinking of fruit salad, so many good fruits, why ruin it with pineapple?

You never tried a fruit salad composed of diced apples, pineapple, bayberries, litchees and watermelon? Its sourness contrasts well with the sweetness of litchees and makes for a pretty great carnival of flavors.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
I take Shaft or Madhouse
I think Shaft have bigger chance though, since they about to release anime about girl eating food. Might as well make anime about cook to complement. Maybe a crossover episode between two.

Dead-tube 0-1
Like Ana Satsujin, but with more smut! and the fact that both character are psychopath

Monster Girl 27

Lamia orgy? Lamia orgy!
Sweatingman.jpg
I volunteer for tribute!

Edit: Zweizer let me borrow that image, since i need it too :p

dani_dc

No point in a Soma adaptation if the foodgasm are censored in any way.
You never tried a fruit salad composed of diced apples, pineapple, bayberries, litchees and watermelon? Its sourness contrasts well with the sweetness of litchees and makes for a pretty great carnival of flavors.

Never, I usually go with just sweetness on my fruit salad.

Monster Girl 27

Lamia orgy? Lamia orgy!
Sweatingman.jpg
I volunteer for tribute!

I need to pick this back up-

Angry Grimace

Guys I don't think you thought through what a Lamia orgy would entail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom