• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Oku-san 17

Yuc5kiQ.jpg

ow4gwRI.gif

Stulaw

Hayate no Gotoku 471

Even the mum wants in, but yeah, as soon as Konoha was introduced that she'd be in the Harem, natural gigolo indeed.

Zweizer

Banned
Koe no Katachi ch60

Jeez I wonder for how long he'll remain this oblivious.

Shokugeki no Soma ch93

Interesting choice of ingredient. I'd have preferred meat, but I guess that'd have put seafood guy at a disadvantage.

zeromcd73

Three new series starting in Jump:

Newbie - doing a Ping pong manga?
Newbie - erotic robot manga
Newbie x Obata Takeshi

All of them are new authors with the final series being illustrated by Obata. The GOAT artist returns without Ohba this tine.

Zweizer

Banned
All these new series. I wonder if any of them will manage to stay, let alone becoming a big seller.

That erotic robot one sounds like a killer though. Dayum.

Three new series starting in Jump:

Newbie - doing a Ping pong manga?
Newbie - erotic robot manga
Newbie x Obata Takeshi

All of them are new authors with the final series being illustrated by Obata. The GOAT artist returns without Ohba this tine.
TAKUDO!!!!! Is being serialized??.?.? YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Shokugeki no Soma 93

So the fish plays up to all of their strengths, eh? A good twist this time, but that will elevate Soma's standing more when he wins.

Break Blade 72

Been a while since a new chapter came out, still stuck in the rescue Sigyn arc.

Takudo!! was only behind Best Blue and Wonderful Wonder World as my hopeful serializations. It placed second in last year's unofficial Golden Futures Cup behind Hinomaru Zumou.

Zweizer

Banned
Okusan ch17

The power of boobs is mighty indeed.

Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch6

Huh, never knew elves could do this kind of thing.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Shuukan Shounen Girl 9
living on a shell.
The ending is hnggg worthy

Shokugeki no soma 93

Oh yeah, curry and emo being salty as fuck.
Can't wait for final battle.

Keyman 28

A T-rex with a fucking hook hand! Can't get any cooler than that!

dani_dc

E-robot looks amazing.

I welcome all new Prison School lovers.

No way. Early Suzuka was interesting the moment he got dumped in chapter 6 -- which at the time was actually pretty unique for a romantic comedy. The first 5 chapters were pretty boring. Once he got dumped and actually cried about it you kind of wonder how their relationship will be and develop. Then he actually starts to date an entirely different girl instead of Suzuka. At the time, it was actually quite uncommon in terms of story, I believe.

Interesting isn't necessarily good though, I felt more engaged by Fuuka and it's characters (or KNIM) than Suzuka. Plus it's not that usual to have your main female character ran over by a truck and killed either :p

So a leaked image for Naruto Chapter 700 showed up a few mins ago

Guess those other The Last leaks from last night are legit then

So tempted to go search for those images, but it's the last chapter so I think I'll hold out.

dani_dc

To be fair Naruto/Sasuke makes more sense than any of the other pairings.

Don't recall who, but someone in this thread said something along the lines "Naruto/Sasuke was a great love story... just a shame that i wasn't intended" and I think it couldn't be summed better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom