• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiruko-san 16-24 (END)
1BQNynf.png

Also I swear I've read some
non-lewd
doujins by the Black Bullet artist. Probably Touhou ones.

Minamoto 77-85

What are we gonna do on the breasts?

Some misguided part of me allowed itself to believe that there might have been some real progress in 2 months' worth of chapters. lol

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei v1 ch2 (ln)

Finally more classmates and theyre kind of funny. Leo must stick around as he was a breath of fresh among the cast so far. The brother sister thing too is really nice and well done and kind of sweet, dont think Ive seen it done so well in anything since ALfheim Online.

Magical explanations can be wordy and really tech driven but somehow I always look forward to them and reading about it. For example all the detail and theory stated about the activation and being able to guess what spell is being done was interesting for psion.

Only thing I want next explained fast is the history behind Tatsuya and what he was doing at the fathers company, its so mysterious how its hidden from his sister.

Everyday Monster Waifus 15-16

Moe as fuck.

Rachnera is a fantastic addition, which makes Miia's almost inevitable victory even more irritating.

Nowhere Boy 28

I think things have passed the point where happy pills are going to be much help. T minus 3 chapters remaining.

Prunus Girl Epilogue

Maki's willpower is the stuff of legends. Was hoping for a bit more from this epilogue, but whatever.

Gakuen Heaven Revolution 15

In just two volumes, Itou has found himself locked up in yet another room, surely he would learn to not follow random people to these odd locations and enter a room first...

Vanilla Resort 4
tumblr_mpxjssGfWx1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Why? One of the worst phrases to hear in manga, I hope its just a passing comment and nothing series as they were doing so well and could have taken it to the next level, if Akiharu kun wasnt so concerned with getting a different job then taking care of him :(

Naito

Everyday Monster Waifus 1-16

Light-hearted reading, I enjoyed it but, at first, expected less nudity.
Oh well, will follow :) suppose my bias is Cerea.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
cat Street vol 1

I remembered reading this before, but never finished it, so I came back to read it. My god though. The main girl is just so goddamn awkward and socially stunted that I wanted to scream half the time I'm reading this volume. Though I guess that's the point.

In Bura 12-14 (END)

Jeez, series are dropping like flies. Anyway, not-To-Love-Ru will not be missed.

Not Popular 41-44

Totally justifiable system and thought process.

Usually I'd stop reading something with an anime out, but I don't feel like I'm spoiling it by continuing with this.

survivor

Banned
cat Street vol 1

I remembered reading this before, but never finished it, so I came back to read it. My god though. The main girl is just so goddamn awkward and socially stunted that I wanted to scream half the time I'm reading this volume. Though I guess that's the point.

Even though she is socially awkward, at least it's justified in a reasonable way. It's certainly better than some shoujo who make their characters oblivious to their surroundings with no explanation just because they can't come up with a better way to extend the plot.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 45

3OxyXV1.png

Goddamn pitiable dying bandage moe. I really don't like where things are heading, not in a "this is shit" sense but rather an "anti-depressants on standby" sense.

Antiwhippy

Even though she is socially awkward, at least it's justified in a reasonable way. It's certainly better than some shoujo who make their characters oblivious to their surroundings because they can't come up with a better way to extend the plot.

Oh I understood that. Still, god her actions just makes me roll around in awkwardness.

Still, she seems to have an uncanny knack for attracting hot guys, despite mostly acting like a jerk to most of them. Must be them shoujo genes.

survivor

Banned
Oh I understood that. Still, god her actions just makes me roll around in awkwardness.

Still, she seems to have an uncanny knack for attracting hot guys, despite mostly acting like a jerk to most of them. Must be them shoujo genes.

How many shoujo leads attract not ugly guys? The only one I can think of is the girl from Ore Monogatari

Antiwhippy

I didn't really expect her to attract ANYBODY with the way she's acting. :p

Though there should be more shoujos where the love interest isn't super hot. Same goes for shounen really. Just for variety's sake.

Theonik

Nozoki Ana 109-110
This is dragging about as much as I remembered from the raws wish they translated this faster.
That said, decent smutt.

Antiwhippy

Dragons rioting 6-7

I've gotta say, anything in this manga related to story, narrative and pacing are all fucking terrible.

But I still like the concept.

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 46-47
Well shit. It's sorta hit me that even the best case scenario is just Mizuka dying. It's unlikely, but I wouldn't put it past the author to kill off Kazumi here, or possibly even Kana via some precognitive act of self sacrifice.

Idol Pretender 13

Anyone who audibly regurgitates their thought processes about their biggest secrets deserves everything they fucking get. Really aggravating plot device.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Magi Whatever:
Kouen is fucking badass. Actually a good chapter despite all the beamspam.

Naito

Feng Shen Ji 52-53

I was curious to know more about the Dark Ones so I quite enjoyed these chapters about Nitian Erxing.

Nisekoi 73-82

Fairly uninteresting run of chapters. For all her flaws, Onodera jr at least has some life to her, unlike her sibling. Paula's reappearance is a plus but will likely lead to more Tsugumi screen time, which is a minus. Shuu and Ruri are still the best characters but will doubtlessly be crowded out even further by the newcomers.

DCD 15-16

Obvious death flag was obvious. There aren't any characters in this series who I'd care about if they died, but she's probably one of the closest.

Theonik

Fap Note 01-08
Well, this certainly scratches the void left by finishing off molester man. Quite excellent.
I actually felt anger seeing her being bullied like that. What pieces of shit. Kurosawa is the hero that school deserves!

Akito

Gisèle Alain 16
Gisèle knows that she likes Eric? I'm sorry but that sounds too good to be true.

Boku ni Koisuru Mechanical 3
A man's got to do what a man's got to do

Nanatsu no Taizai 37
Suzuki's is really a genius when it comes to drawing action scenes/special attacks. It's a shame the tournament is about to get interrupted.

Theonik

Fap Note 09-16
Takagawa is best girl. She reminds me of Kansai from Molester man. I'll definitely be pissed if she doesn't win. A fair amount I'd say. Also FUCK THIS LAST CHAPTER ENDING.
Things were going so well too. Kurosawa better not blow it. YOU BETTER TELL THE BITCH TO FUCK OFF A CLIFF KUROSAWA.

wonzo

Banned
Fap Note 09-16
Takagawa is best girl. She reminds me of Kansai from Molester man. I'll definitely be pissed if she doesn't win. A fair amount I'd say. Also FUCK THIS LAST CHAPTER ENDING.
Things were going so well too. Kurosawa better not blow it. YOU BETTER TELL THE BITCH TO FUCK OFF A CLIFF KUROSAWA.
lmao

Theonik

Fap Note 17-18
Fuck. I sorta predicted this might happen though I wished it would not be the case.
No. This is not happening.
NO. Not like this. dfhupiaefuphofadspuhoiewif8ry[80FR88GA8V[AFHH
Someone please tell me they rectify this atrocity or consider this shit dropped harder than Microsoft stock after DRMageddon.

Don't laugh at my pain.

Theonik

aaahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaaa
This is molester man all over again only in this case I see no path to redemption.
I'll just make up my own end.
Afroman gets hit by one of those delinquent girls in a car after they got drunk. He dies in extreme pain after having his lower body torn to strips before on his way to the hospital.
GOOD END.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom