• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shishunki no Ayamachi (oneshot)
tumblr_mq5gyjeUq61qbxqfpo1_500.png

I guess attractive in his own special way but the closeups could have used a bit of work here as it was hard to get into if they were shown. For the plot around the swimmers preparing in the locker room, it was pleasing. If only Free! could go down a similar path as this manga...

No.

He's reformed now, and he wants to spread his reformationist ideals to Konoha.

He's like Martin Luther.

Lol Sasuke is a revolutionist now...

Toriko 242
Is amazing like the rest of this arc... Probably gunning for Komatsu

Also since Neo are probably also after Komatsu... A big twist would be if Starjun was also part of Neo

Shurabara! 04

Huh, I didn't expect all three fake girlfriends knew each other. How convenient.

Also didn't expect for one of them to find out about him fake dating all three. Wonder how's this is gonna turn out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Raging that the main dude is such an idiot, sure. The stuff he did on the Tokyo school trip was CRINGE WORTHY.

This chick threw a dictionary at his head to make him feel better about getting dumped, PEOPLE DO NOT DO THESE THINGS.

I've never read KNIM, but from the way people talk about it here, it sounds like it takes place in an alternate dimension where everyone has the social skills of a deaf cat.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Raging that the main dude is such an idiot, sure. The stuff he did on the Tokyo school trip was CRINGE WORTHY.

This chick threw a dictionary at his head to make him feel better about getting dumped, PEOPLE DO NOT DO THESE THINGS.

Yes, more CAPSLOCK impression please >:)

I've never read KNIM, but from the way people talk about it here, it sounds like it takes place in an alternate dimension where everyone has the social skills of a deaf cat.

...it takes place in an alternate dimension where everyone has the social skills of a deaf cat AND everyone is so horny towards the MC that no matter what stupidity he does everyone is so quick to forgive and forget despite the ridiculousness of the whole situation.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

That's not rage, it's just anger. When you rage you'll know. You'll know.

Acid08

Banned
KNIM 87

She says she never wants to see him again but if I've learned anything from this story that really means "oh god I love you so much."

Aizo

Banned
Paradise Kiss (Vol. 4-5; End)
That was fun. I enjoyed the ending somewhat, too. The characters grew, and that was nice to see. It's just refreshing to read a romance in which the characters aren't being completely unrealistic.

Biomega (Vol. 3-6; End)
This was quite the ride. I think that I even liked it more than BLAME! because I preferred the more grounded story. The Recreator is also even cooler than the Megastructure, I think.

If you want a manga that has a Russian Bear with a hook hand on a motorcycle, check it out!

The Misfortune of Kyon and Koizumi

YmPlJqjl.jpg

A collection of short stories between the two boys of the SOS Brigade.

About as brotastic as you would imagine with stories focused on two boys that normally get paired up. Some were pretty amusing at least.

wonzo

Banned
wahjah moe 45

notpopular45.png

she sure is quite the explorer, way to go tomoko!

Silver Spoon 81

Yeha, these two just need to get it on already (also fuck that unemployed bum, what a shit.)

Acid08

Banned
KNIM 100

Man. What a rim shot of a 100th chapter. Shit is too real.

Are there any series similar to this that aren't so depressing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom