• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binbougami-ga!
tJfbwgr.gif

Im so glad I picked his up again.
KuGsj.gif

upandaway

Somewhat off-topic here: Who should I pm if I want to change my nick? Been wanting to change it to FlutterPuffs for ages.
You just changed your avatar! This will make you seem like an entirely different person! I need to be mentally ready, you can't just spring it up out of nowhere.

Any mod would do, but I can just put it in now if you're certain you want that name.
Whoa dresden just got into mod mode, it feels so... dependable

Magi 190

Awesome tag team fire attack, really enjoying seeing all the extreme magic abilities everyone has.

Fairy Tail

Can't wait for the inevitable team up of magic and treasure guild to take down the dark guild. Guess Wendy will have to save the day as the only child Mage here.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Magi 190

Awesome tag team fire attack, really enjoying seeing all the extreme magic abilities everyone has.

Fairy Tail

Can't wait for the inevitable team up of magic and treasure guild to take down the dark guild. Guess Wendy will have to save the day as the only child Mage here.

She'll turn into adult Wendy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think he's already shown adult Wendy in the manga before. Would be amusing to see the characters reactions to her.

Yup, in Edolas. Edolas Wendy was an adult with an enormous rack, as per Mashima rules.

Soma

Handling that experience and challenge offer like a boss, plus once again his speech ruffled someone's feathers LOL

Nice to see he's appreciating the school more and the reason why his father sent him there.

jchap

Soma

So 638 survived... meaning that at least 128,000 dishes were served at the last challenge (not even counting those who failed at that point) to what looked like at most a hundred people.

Kurita

Man, why isn't anyone translating Minna! Esper da yo!... I almost bought the Japanese volumes today but since I don't know if there are furiganas...

Fairy Tail

So now Erza probably doesn't wear underwear either, just like Wendy? Or at least, Erza wasn't this day, it seems. Huh. (There was that one page of Erza in a thong, but that might be it for her and underwear shots? I don't know.) Of course the series hinted that Minerva didn't have underwear on for a while before she got a random pantyshot, so who knows, but that is what it's suggested for now. (Lucy, of course, has had pantyshots. She also might be the only female character in the series actually seen wearing a bra, even if it did only last like three pages (the start of the Fairy Hills chapter)...)

Anyway, now Natsu's been made younger too... I wonder how they'll manage to fight a dark guild with such a substantial power-down. Will Fairy Tail and the treasure-hunter guild end up teaming up against the dark guild?

Fairy Tail

It'll be Natsu like always, I'm sure. :( (Some more variety there would be nice, but ah well, at least the other characters do stuff before the final fight of an arc.)

Akito

Fairy Tail

So now Erza probably doesn't wear underwear either, just like Wendy? Or at least, Erza wasn't this day, it seems. Huh. (There was that one page of Erza in a thong, but that might be it for her and underwear shots? I don't know.) Of course the series hinted that Minerva didn't have underwear on for a while before she got a random pantyshot, so who knows, but that is what it's suggested for now. (Lucy, of course, has had pantyshots. She also might be the only female character in the series actually seen wearing a bra, even if it did only last like three pages (the start of the Fairy Hills chapter)...)
isRTVSUSl9WVe.gif

Dynedom

The Breaker: New Waves 126 -
dwUT3u6.png
[/QUOTE]

I would ask if Dresden was okay after that last panel but he seems fine.

Sera is moe as fuck

upandaway

I just burst out laughing @ that Akito. Holy crap.

What, should I also have commented on how it sure was convenient that somehow childized-Natsu's underwear (which he, at least, does have) stayed on? :)
It's a bit like, um, sort of, I guess, you were.. immaculately precise and descriptive, there. A little bit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
There's been rumors that One Piece is taking another break in the next Jump (the August 5th issue, which would be July 31st for Wednesday). Stephen at ArlongPark confirmed that is false and there will be a chapter next Wednesday.

There's been rumors that One Piece is taking another break in the next Jump (the August 5th issue, which would be July 31st for Wednesday). Stephen at ArlongPark confirmed that is false and there will be a chapter next Wednesday.

People dont refer to them by issue numbers?, regardless how did that rumor even start...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I look forward to... whatever day Haikyuu!! and AssClass are released on.

Same here (but only for Ass Class), apparently we're 2 or 3 chapters behind.
Still waiting for Ao No Exorcist 47 scans.

Shokugeki no Soma
I was really expecting the last trial to be a lavish banquet prepared by the alumni BUT they then had to recreate the dishes they tasted--I guess it'll just end happy since most of the characters were put through the wringer.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

They do, I'm just lazy.
As for where it started. I saw it first on Kotaku, who credited a site called J-Cast (which is all in Japanese so I can't tell you if he's accurate).
http://kotaku.com/one-piece-s-creator-still-sidelined-amid-concerns-920915410

But yeah, more proof Kotaku is terrible.

Kotaku isn't wrong. They're just late. They're reporting on One Piece missing from the latest issue (which we all read this past Wednesday). The confusion is coming from Kotaku using the future tense, which is correct since the latest issue doesn't come out till next Monday.

Basically Kotaku wrote a technically accurate yet completely useless article since we already knew this 2 days ago when the issue leaked.

EDIT: Hilariously, Funimation (via its One Piece facebook account) are the ones who are reporting it wrong, as they're misinterpreting the Kotaku article themselves

Blood Lad Vol.3

MYAoV1Rl.jpg

The plot is being pretty simple with only two real big storylines but it is still pretty enjoyable. Main girl is still pretty much a plot coupon at this point but I do like the new characters and the whole state your determination was enjoyable to read.

Now the wait begins ;_;

bigkrev

Shokugeki no Soma

Ah, a chance to relax. Then again, pretty much any challenge would have been a letdown after the breakfast one.

Acid08

Banned
Suzuka 91-109

Yui is thirsty, Suzuka is lame. It's okay to speak your feelings. Is internalizing everything part of Japanese culture? Everyone seems so ashamed to just speak their minds.

Acid08

Banned
Suzuka 110-113

Breaking up with someone on their birthday.....while smiling....shit is so cold.

Suzuka 114-128

Well getting naked and saying you love someone is one way to try to get with them :lol. Yamato gets shit on so hard by everyone this series.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Sora no otoshimono 73

What the FUCK is happening?

Christ shit has been hitting the fan constantly in this arc and I don't even know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom