• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizo

Banned
Yeah, for some inexplicable reason they didn't translate 1-31, probably because of overlap with the murata version. ONE has done up to 92 now though with the original onepunch man webcomic.

Murata has so far adapted 31 chapters of the original, though 31 is not completely adapted yet.

I tried to read 32, but I didn't know who most of the characters were..

wonzo

Banned
Choku! 10-13
choku13.png

tanned serika = best serika for the 2.5 pages she was on.

Aizo

Banned
Is anyone here a fan of Maruo Suehiro, the mangaka? I read a lot of Horror, but this guy's work disgusts me. Are his fans just into erotic/grotesque works, or is there something less... perverse that is a recommended read?

Dresden

Is anyone here a fan of Maruo Suehiro, the mangaka? I read a lot of Horror, but this guy's work disgusts me. Are his fans just into erotic/grotesque works, or is there something less... perverse that is a recommended read?

Well, that's . . . what he does.

Panorama Island got an official English release recently, so there's that.

Aizo

Banned
Well, that's . . . what he does.

Panorama Island got an official English release recently, so there's that.

Warau Ky&#363;ketsuki didn't seem that way from what I have read of it.
I'm just sort of confused about why that sort of thing is desirable or entertaining, I suppose. Do I need to be a sadist?

Warau Ky&#363;ketsuki didn't seem that way from what I have read of it.
I'm just sort of confused about why that sort of thing is desirable or entertaining, I suppose. Do I need to be a sadist?

Some people like to see just how fucked up a medium can get. It's like not being able to look away from a train wreck.

Or they just get off to it. Eroguro is definitely a special beast in general.

Aizo

Banned
Some people like to see just how fucked up a medium can get. It's like not being able to look away from a train wreck.

Or they just get off to it. Eroguro is definitely a special beast in general.

I just don't really see the appeal, but I'm sort of glad that I don't.

Makai no Ossan (Ch. 204-239)
I love when ONE writes "So and so will happen in the next chapter" because with this one, he had written that we could expect a romantic comedy moment. ONE has an interesting sense of romantic comedy.

Nisekoi 85

Great climax to one of the best sequence of story in this manga, hope it gets animated, if they choose the right music could even be a moving scene...

DBZ 20
tumblr_mr3xhf7ksA1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Kuririn's best moment since the start. Goku rushing in from snake way, the gate, then teleporting and etc was quite intense and actually exciting still, this time around.

Akito

Baby Steps 181
Tournament's a wrap, I imagine Nabae was trying something new during the match against Araya. Maruo is experiencing the first benefits of becoming pro, maybe he can land himself an endorsement deal or two as well. Looking forward to the date with Nacchan.

iavi

The Breaker New Waves 127

I've been up all night marathoning the series from the beginning, since it had been so long since me reading most of it, I had forgotten a large portion. And HOOOLLLY FUCK. This Shioon isn't the same Shioon from the beginning of this series whatsoever. This based motherfucker got bad bitches on deck, is taking down armies, and demanding he be spoken to with honorifics.

lol I love this silly shit.

swag.png

scy

The Breaker New Waves 127 - Huh? Looks like there were missing pages last time I read this chapter. Didn't see it end with Shioon doing things. Neat. And now, fuck, long wait.

Baby Steps 181 - DATE TIME.

Kuroko 224 - I've long since forgotten what is happening outside of this flashback.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Tatsumaki was also introduced (with Fubuki and her goons) in one of the extra chapter drawn by Murata.

Murata's design for S Class heroes has already been decided:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that extra chapter.

Also man, I love how prominent king is in that picture. Completely deserved.

iavi

The Breaker New Waves 127 - Huh? Looks like there were missing pages last time I read this chapter. Didn't see it end with Shioon doing things. Neat. And now, fuck, long wait.

? The one I read simply ended with the shot on his face. There's more?

Cwarrior

Just came back from, Egypt I felt like dio riding in the back on cabs going wryyyyy and now I've been poised by British air ways flight food again, why is does flight food suck?

Magi 192

This is the new Hugo Mundo arc but without the fun aizen trolling ,and a lot more tedious pew pew Dijon equip designs are sweet.

Finally caught up now the wait begins.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Aunt Tits

He's in! Here comes the inevitable stoppage!

Hajime no Ippo

Why do I have this scary feeling Ippo is about to get his block knocked off? That look Martinez had in his eye was psychotic and I can't help but feel that the "weaker" comment is some obvious foreshadowing.

fireside

Hajime no Ippo

Why do I have this scary feeling Ippo is about to get his block knocked off? That look Martinez had in his eye was psychotic and I can't help but feel that the "weaker" comment is some obvious foreshadowing.

Hopefully it's just misdirection and Ippo knocks Gonzalez out in the first round

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ippo is going to get his ass kicked and then come back for the KO in the final round.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece Spoilers

- Luffy Vs Don Chinjao. Don Chinjao knows Rayleigh and cries for his treasure.
- Sanji and Kinemon are watching Luffy's battle on the street. There are a lot of Marine, even Vice Admiral Bastille.
- 10 years ago, when Doflamingo became King of Dressrosa, he brought a fruit user to transform people into toys.
- Dolfa gave two rules:
* No. 1 - Every human must go home and toys must go to Toy House at 00:00 am.
* No. 2 - Human can´t go to the Toy House and toys can´t go to the human's house.
- People lost memory of those who had been turned into toys.
- Leo says they want to rescue the princess and 500 friends. They must go to the factory that is under the Corrida Colosseum.

mhs004

Ass class 11-20

It's getting better and better by each chapter it seems. It's like the mangaka finally figured out how to use the characters well and advance the story as well. Most of the characters are being used in a good way to advance the story and show their growth and the new characters add to the story. The transfer student is lame though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom