• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaco The Galactic Patrolman 4
tumblr_mr2m1vdXCr1qbxqfpo1_400.png

Comedy at the moments where I guess he wants it to be funny always falls flat to me or something. I can never laugh at it, however the other moments where its unintentional make me chuckle (emotional outburst holding his temperature, for example)...

Could have been longer than 15pgs...

Aizo

Banned
Was it Wiseblade who was in France recently? Are... are you two having a secret love affair? Visiting each other's countries... Meeting in secret... How lewd.

DTL! Write a fanfiction about Kurita and Wiseblade for me... I mean us, please.

Wiseblade

Was it Wiseblade who was in France recently? Are... are you two having a secret love affair? Visiting each other's countries... Meeting in secret... How lewd.

DTL! Write a fanfiction about Kurita and Wiseblade for me... I mean us, please.
I haven't been to France in years.

Kurita, you're in London? Did you miss me that much?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wiseblade getting rejected/dumped.

So sad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was in France last month. I did not, in fact, visit Kurita.

upandaway

At least Upandaway still has my back!

...Right?
This is as good a time as any, I guess, to say this. I always kind of held a grudge because I saw this really cool picture of Empoleon's Steel Wing beating a Psyduck, but then I chose Piplup and then it couldn't even learn it by levelup and then it couldn't beat anything with it :(

it was the worst feeling

But other than that we cool (though you could've let me know earlier that you couldn't continue with Soredemo, I would've paused it man, what the hell)

bigkrev

One Piece vol 20-24

On the whole, I thought the Alabaster arc was well done, if a bit bloated. The whole navy subplot and one of the 4 fights between Croc and Luffy could have been cut out, and probably saved a bunch of time.

Do I need to actually pay attention to those cover story panels? I only ask because I vaguely remembered Django becoming a Marine in one of them, and sure enough, he shows up as a Marine in the last few chapters.

Kurita

One Piece vol 20-24

On the whole, I thought the Alabaster arc was well done, if a bit bloated. The whole navy subplot and one of the 4 fights between Croc and Luffy could have been cut out, and probably saved a bunch of time.

Do I need to actually pay attention to those cover story panels? I only ask because I vaguely remembered Django becoming a Marine in one of them, and sure enough, he shows up as a Marine in the last few chapters.
The characters that show up in these stories can become relevant later on.

One Piece vol 20-24

I think at least 6 of them have come back to be relevant later

Minamoto kun monotagiri

It is a story of one mans journey to fuck a whole bunch of women with his aunts help

I did not like the name Aunt Tits you guys are talking about but this manga has really nice flow and very charming at time with this girl anyway it seems less of a game

too bad she is number 3 of 14 meaning her poor little heart

read 89 chapters straight

Acid08

Banned
I did not like the name Aunt Tits you guys are talking about but this manga has really nice flow and very charming at time with this girl anyway it seems less of a game

I was pretty shocked to find out the mangaka is a woman.

The name came from the nipple scene from chapter 12/13 and just kind of stuck

e0XB9r7.jpg

TWGOK 236

PleasebeaSadistPleasebeaSadistPleasebeaSadistPleasebeaSadistPleasebeaSadistPleasebeaSadistPleasebeaSadist

Crazy bitch is now the only one bringing some entertainment to this arc.

I was pretty shocked to find out the mangaka is a woman.

did not know this but most romance erotic mangas I liked were written and drawn by women. Anytime a manga takes a long time to explain each type of woman in a harem type series I always expect a woman behind it

The name came from the nipple scene from chapter 12/13 and just kind of stuck

I did a google search and for Aunt Tits manga to find it lol but so strange

Aunt Tits

I still expect failure. Maybe the girl will dump him or something the morning after.

seems to be the kind of manga it is fail until the very last girl but one of them wins in the end

this girl is part of the Aunt plan to teach this kid something

this is kinda like TWGOK with the sex happening

bigkrev

Nisekoi 85

This Hot-for-teacher mini arch was shockingly well done. We got some actual character developments, and an actual feeling of plot progression (New teacher!).

Excited for what happens now, but bracing for more trademark Nisekoi treadmill shit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Raws are at 92 now.

It's only that right now the scanlation team has been going overtime and bringing out like 2 chapters a day for awhile now.

Dont like whenever the viz people use the too many volumes and too long thing for picking up manga, at least in todays podcast about Kuroko's Basketball (and then suggesting that we should read Slam Dunk...). Also seemed to suggest that WSJ will be coming to more countries in the coming weeks.

World Trigger 25

Was so close to finally border agent v border agent action, maybe next chapter now that Arashiyama Squad is lending support to Jin. I hope they go all out of sorts. Then again, I wouldnt want it to become some huge Trigger wars just over Yuma at this point in time. I wonder, would be a perfect time to get some Neighbor to show up to disrupt things. Also Shuji Miwa alongside Soya Kazama is a great matchup, they should team up.

One Punch Man 23
tumblr_mr360bPTbk1qbxqfpo1_250.png

Such an awesome design probably up there with Genos and Sonic even. Good face. Anyway would have been better if it was Genos facing him alone but I do look forward to what Saitama may be bring unless he steals the show yet again.

Tokage no Ou 15

Fuck this manga.

Wasted my goddamn time reading all 15 chapters and when it finally looks to be picking up, the manga ends on a damn cliffhanger.

z223137489.gif

Worst thing about this situation is that I know I've just been lured into hunting down those LN's just to know what happens.

Aizo

Banned
Raws are at 92 now.

It's only that right now the scanlation team has been going overtime and bringing out like 2 chapters a day for awhile now.

I'm lost. I thought the most recent chapter was like... 27? I haven't been seeing these two chapters a day either. Am I just reading from the wrong place? I'm confused now about the chapters that ONE does without Murata.. Does Murata just redraw chapters done by ONE? Somebody set me straight.
Edit: Looked into it myself. Are chapters 1-31 of the original not scanlated?
It&#333; Junji Ky&#333;fu Manga Collection
I'm trying to finally finish this collection (only 3 chapters left), and I just love the translation on this page so much.
Surely they weren't injured while being crushed! What a surprise!

It&#333; Junji Ky&#333;fu Manga Collection
I'm trying to finally finish this collection (only 3 chapters left), and I just love the translation on this page so much.

Surely they weren't injured while being crushed! What a surprise!

If that was an Umezu manga, I would think the translation was spot on.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm lost. I thought the most recent chapter was like... 27? I haven't been seeing these two chapters a day either. Am I just reading from the wrong place? I'm confused now about the chapters that ONE does without Murata.. Does Murata just redraw chapters done by ONE? Somebody set me straight.
Edit: Looked into it myself. Are chapters 1-31 of the original not scanlated?
!

Yeah, for some inexplicable reason they didn't translate 1-31, probably because of overlap with the murata version. ONE has done up to 92 now though with the original onepunch man webcomic.

Murata has so far adapted 31 chapters of the original, though 31 is not completely adapted yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom