• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Oniichan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no 2 aka I'm a Brocon Little Sister That Loves Big Brother Too Much and Wants To Do "NyanNyan" But I Can't Be Honest aka NyanBura aka OniiNyan
oniinyankon2.png

Yeha, the title's p. self explanatory (not really).

Oniichan no Koto ga Suki Sugite Nyan Nyan Shitai Burakon Imouto dakedo Sunao ni Narenai no 2 aka I'm a Brocon Little Sister That Loves Big Brother Too Much and Wants To Do "NyanNyan" But I Can't Be Honest aka NyanBura aka OniiNyan

Oniichan looks pretty girly and not average.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The World God Only Knows

If this twist is just part of Keimi's scheme to accomplish the conquering... then this arc still sucks.

If this is genuine lingering guilt from the goddess arc and potential character development... then this arc might be redeemable.

exarkun

Is Sket-Dance the anime ever going to catch the manga? Its going so slow, Im thinking I might just read the damn thing. The manga is pretty good, right? I started watching the anime since I know some (now all? lol) of the gintama voice cast work on Sket and it wasn't bad. But I want to know more character stuff and the show hasn't done anything relevant in a while. So is the manga worth it?

iavi

Is Sket-Dance the anime ever going to catch the manga? Its going so slow, Im thinking I might just read the damn thing. The manga is pretty good, right? I started watching the anime since I know some (now all? lol) of the gintama voice cast work on Sket and it wasn't bad. But I want to know more character stuff and the show hasn't done anything relevant in a while. So is the manga worth it?

Show's done. It's never catching up.

Manga doesn't really go anywhere either.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Junjou Drop
3n1Kmj7l.jpg

Okay, so it's not technically about single parents, because the main characters are in high school and only looking after their siblings, but the heroine meets the love of her life by bumping into him while picking up her little brother. lol

I won't say that this is remarkable in any real way, since it is fairly shoujo. But, the art is nice and clean and the main character is fun, so if you want to see a girl fall in love with a misunderstood by in 5 chapters (and thus, avoiding all the will they-won't they stuff), then you should check it out.

Kurita

Show is over so read the manga.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

The manga is a lot of fun and the scanlations just finished a pretty amazing prequel arc that the anime never got to. I'm excited to what happens in the last 36 chapters.

Theonik

Oh I think I've read the first chapter of this or so. Time to pick it back up I guess.

If only the anime hadnt ended. They gave it such good music and character songs (sayas complete for you) and the perfect va for switch, tsubaki, and bossun.

Magi 191-192

Author really wants the second season to have an explosive finale. Honestly though even I'm starting to get tired of all the magic blasting they need to kill this thing soon and move the plot forward again

wonzo

Banned
Aku no Hana Theory

akunohana1f.jpg

I've been thinking, just as the sign on the right is pretty much a reference to the festival; I wonder if the sign on the left is possibly predicting
a post anti-depressants nakamura? rip unfunf

Oujisama 100%
tumblr_mr27uaT99V1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Art looked extremely similar to that one about the guy being cursed with everyone falling in love with him instantly (even the secondary cast), so it instantly felt quite familiar just by looking at the cover of this and then just as the chapter progressed. Fun chapter with the two people who were seen as kind of outcasts for liking cute things but then being accused by others in their youth for it and see as strange and etc. Regardless good progression over the course of the chapter and entertaining.

scy

Aunt Tits 89 - I feel like it says a lot about things when the chapter can end like that and we can still give it a non-zero chance that he fucked it up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Attack on Titan 42

4kf2nhk.gif

H-H-How do you reveal something like that so non-nonchalant like that?

My mind is full of fuck!

Tamanon

Banned
Minamoto has some weird flashbacks.

Wonder if he's actually just dreaming this whole part and it's just going on while he's staring at her boobs.

Wiseblade

One Piece (caught up)
The battle for ace's fruit isn't the most interesting thing in this arc, but at least Oda is sticking to a single plot thread.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
US Jump TOC for August 5th 2013

Blue Exorcist
One Piece
Naruto
Toriko
World Trigger
One-Punch Man
Nisekoi
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Dragon Ball

Previews: One Piece and Naruto

BLue Exorcist 48

Awesome Color page and cover this month, but overall that was kind of shocking of the Illuminati being at the school. Need next chapter to come for actual explanation, but Nemu really had a cool power there, the mecha even. This fesitval arc mixed in with the Illuminati stuff really took off fast since last month and before. Liking where its going, though am baffled with Shima (still my favorite apart from Rin no matter what he does).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom