• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

http://i.imgur.com/I1nl3wO.png[IMG]
Aside from the bad grammar here's why Sasuke wasn't shitted on when he appeared[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like you can trust a zombie. And Sakura still seemed shocked to see Sasuke, so she probably wasn't listening.

[quote="TacticalFox88, post: 60044693"]Goku's not a Mary Sue, by proxy of being an awful husband and parent. I mean good LORD.[/QUOTE]

When you save the universe three times over, you can be as absent a father as you like.

Village

Was she lusting after him though? I thought she just was trying to stop Blue from killing her.

When you save the universe three times over, you get to do whatever you want.

Not really.

The first The OG

SMANN_Cv1.jpg

did less things to ruin to ruin a story, and he has been out for a long while.

Goku ruined the end of his manga by simply existing.

Goku will be criticized for fucking up, you know who gets on supes when he fucks up, batman.

Piccolo isnt doing his job.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Hating on Goku in any capacity now? I've seen it all.

Goku is the MacDaddy Boss God Major; you don't speak ill of the gawd.

Oh god, Superman now? MANGAF PLZ

LeleSocho

Banned
Yeah, like you can trust a zombie. And Sakura still seemed shocked to see Sasuke, so she probably wasn't listening.
Edo tensei people can speak freely so i don't see why not trusting him
Sakura didn't understand shit because she couldn't isn't a sensor, if you noticed the panel after the one i posted Naruto immediately understand what's happening.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's because there's no job to do. When Goku "fucks up," no one dares say shit cause they'll get the smack down.

I won't entertain this blasphemy any longer. I'm going to go watch Goku power up on Namek.

Hope you've got 5 minutes 6 hours to spare.

Village

That's because there's no job to do. When Goku "fucks up," no one dares say shit cause they'll get the smack down.

I won't entertain this blasphemy any longer. I'm going to go watch Goku power up on Namek.

You don't know who goku is? Do you?

Goku let himself die because he thought he was to much of a burden.

Wiseblade

You don't know who goku is? Do you?

Goku let himself die because he thought he was to much of a burden.

Goku died so that everyone else would have a chance to grow a pair an catch up. And then in death he still put in more work that the rest of them combined and came out with Super Saiyan 3. When Superman died all he came back with was a mullet. And it didn't even make him stronger!

Muten is da best, he just doesn't give a fuck of the destiny of the universe and faps all day

Who? Oh, you mean Master Roshi.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Goku died so that everyone else would have a chance to grow a pair an catch up. And then in death he still put in more work that the rest of them combined and came out with Super Saiyan 3. When Superman died all he came back with was a mullet. And it didn't even make him stronger!

Highly doubt goku trained harder than Vegeta or Tien

Village

Dunno if serious.

There is a dumb explanation why goku could turn ss3. But it involves time moving differently in heaven.

Anyways gohan was the strongest in the in, but from what I had heard the fans wanted goku to save the day. So in a sense gohan didn't have to put in work he was stronger than goku anyway.

Also super man has been labeled " as strong as he needs to be" at one point that was strong enough to move planets, take that as you will.

I Won't Say I Love You Anymore by Sakamoto Mano

Thank you!

Voices of a Distant Star
Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
Honey and Clover
Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru

Just read this one,
Damn that ending was unsatisfactory but the story was pretty damn good

Saddest romance manga is Mysterious Girlfriend X.

She is trying to turn him into a eunuch.

True

Solanin.

Though I guess it has a sad middle.

I'll check it out!

School Days

It was a nice boat

LeleSocho

Banned
Oh and fuck Piccolo too, he's called Junior.
and Olong is called Oscar
and Jiaozi is called Rif
and Tien is called Tensing
and Yamcha is called Iamko
and so the others

In retrospect, the only thing that the German version did wrong was calling Goku with his last name. Son Goku and Son Gohan and Son Goten, though I did not have a problem with this when I was a kid.

Yeah, the German dub was pretty good and I loved Goku's voice. It was weird hearing the Japanese one years later but it's grown on me.

Erigu

Man, that's a lot of words to say "I don't know why I didn't like this but every one else didn't so I don't."
Thanks for proving my point yet again...

Sakura's greatest skill was always chakra moulding.
And Genjutsu. *cough*

I don't think Kishimoto is a great writer by any means, but most people here hate him for an illusory reason, e.g. they believe without any real reason that the plot of Naruto has plot holes and/or is inconsistent, when its not inconsistent at all.
... So you're that far gone, huh?
Remind us why Obito declared a war, for example?

Wut. How is he reaching?
He's using facts to draw conclusions that Angry Grimace disagrees with. And if that's not the definition of "reaching", it should be!

TrueBlue

Yamada and the Seven Witches 61

It might not be the best manga ever, but it always leaves with me a smile on my face. Not sure why.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thanks for proving my point yet again...

And Genjutsu. *cough*

... So you're that far gone, huh?

He's using facts to draw conclusions that Angry Grimace disagrees with. And if that's not the definition of "reaching", it should be!

Your generic complaints and refusal to listen to anything anyone has to say speaks for itself.

I'm convinced that when it comes to Naruto, Angry Grimace becomes Big One with a duller tongue.

Most complaints about Naruto are either petty nonsensical irritants (e.g. asking why Naruto is consistent while simultaneously claiming its inconsistent and/or demanding it stop using manga tropes that every manga uses) or the functional equivalent of saying the series would be better if it were an entirely different series.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

Wanted the bijuu for the 10 tails? Mark my words, the only reason anyone is going to be able to defeat the 10 tails is because it was forced to be made with only a tentacle and kin/ginkaku, not proper 8 and 9 tails. Common trope, where if the Ultimate Evil were actually resurrected in the true full manner intended, it'd be invincible. Some failing in the summoning allows the heroes to still fight it (and the reader to see it) but actually have a chance of victory.

Angry Grimace

Wanted the bijuu for the 10 tails? Mark my words, the only reason anyone is going to be able to defeat the 10 tails is because it was forced to be made with only a tentacle and kin/ginkaku, not proper 8 and 9 tails. Common trope, where if the Ultimate Evil were actually resurrected in the true full manner intended, it'd be invincible. Some failing in the summoning allows the heroes to still fight it (and the reader to see it) but actually have a chance of victory.

Erigu spent about 10 pages arguing this was a impossible plot hole about two or three threads ago; he's saying is that it's still true despite multiple in-panel conversations showing that his theory wrong. He's still angry about this and tries to restart the argument every month or so in order to retcon his theory into something more workable.

survivor

Banned
Oh, My Sweet Alien! 6.1-6.3 End

I want more. Charming and heartwarming story.

Again!! 37-40

I really hope this long slump of bad time travel paradoxes nonsense is over now that Imamaura is back to the Again world. I can't believe we spend all that time explaining how the whole thing works or dealing with characters memories conflicting the two timelines or whatever. I don't even feel the need to pay attention to the finer details or bother with why Usami became a bum cause they lost the baseball match. Maybe now the story will get back to the club trying to win the baseball game and then back to some good drama afterwards.

A Bride's Story 29

Hot manservice. That's about all there is to the chapter.

Erigu

Your generic complaints and refusal to listen to anything anyone has to say speaks for itself.
I can't tell if you're serious, joking, pretending to be joking in order to save face... What I can tell is that I'm not seeing any generic reply to my generic question about why Obito started a war in the first place.

Erigu spent about 10 pages arguing this was a impossible plot hole about two or three threads ago; he's saying is that it's still true despite multiple in-panel conversations showing that his theory wrong.
Huh? I'm not talking about why Obito didn't proceed with his plan right away if a tentacle and the Kin/Gin brothers were good enough for him to trigger the Infinite Tsukuyomi, here (although that's also a valid question).
I'm asking why Obito declared a war. Even ignoring the tentacle and Kin/Gin thingy. Even if he actually needs the real Eight-Tails and Nine-Tails (?). Why did he declare a war? Why tell your enemies of your exact plans? Didn't that make things significantly harder for him? Also, how would he have fared, without Kabuto's unexpected (and still somewhat unexplained, really) help?

despite multiple in-panel conversations showing that his theory wrong.
You forgot the part about my "theory" being based on other conversations. Hence "inconsistent". Y'know.

He's still angry about this
I had forgotten about that discussion, actually.

Angry Grimace

I can't tell if you're serious, joking, pretending to be joking in order to save face... What I can tell is that I'm not seeing any generic reply to my generic question about why Obito started a war in the first place.

You forgot the part about my "theory" being based on other conversations. Hence "inconsistent". Y'know.

I had forgotten about that discussion, actually.

I honestly don't know what I need to "save face" from. You aren't even making an argument. You're just alluding generally to unspecified conversations and how you generally think I'm dumb. Great, thanks. I always wanted my own personal ineffectual comedy villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom