• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qvoth

finally back after a week of ban!
naruto
so i guess the real ending fight will be between naruto and sasuke to decide who becomes the 5th...
oh well can't complain much, still better than fairy fail (which i haven't read for 3-4 chapters)

Really, now?

I just re-read it. There's absolutely no way, that could've been shortened and not impacted the chapter's quality of what it wanted to convey. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Panel-by-panel, page by page, give me a summary of what YOU would've done, cause I'm not buying that at all.

You could have made some panels smaller and it would have not impact the chapter at all .
EDIT of course certain things people like more than others so some might not like it .

I only counted 2. The rest wasn't really development.

Yes there are about too. Ichigo and Hitsugaya showed development. Read Hitsugaya´s thoughts again. He relied too much on his bankai and was really cocky. Now he is humbled and asking his underling to train him. Ichigo fought with his Asuashi because his soul was troubled. Now he knew his origin, his soul is at peace, and that´s choosing an ashuashi went very fast and without fighting. Ichigo has also totally accepted his hollow.

Hisagi and Komamura are just getting development.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Really, now?

I just re-read it. There's absolutely no way, that could've been shortened and not impacted the chapter's quality of what it wanted to convey. Not a snowball's chance in hell.

Panel-by-panel, page by page, give me a summary of what YOU would've done, cause I'm not buying that at all.

Except he could have done Ice Kid's development in half the panels. One panel with guys wondering why he was there, one showing they were at a basic training hall, one with Ice Kid explaining why he was there. Bing bam boom, same development, half the time.

EDIT: Also we didn't need a spread of just the giant dog. That was just wasted, the size could have been shown in a normal panel by using a different perspective.

scy

Horimiya, up to 21 - All caught up now. Looks like things are moving towards an end game here for the pairing. Or they'll pull a massive cockblock somehow after the confession and I'LL HATE EVERYONE INVOLVED.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There wasn't anything particularly wrong with that Naruto chapter.

Naruto

Hilarity ensues. I assume that Minato just has the rest of the Kyuubi chakra in him. Obvious incoming power up for Naruto is obvious, although I assume Minato will explain this before he dies again.

Nah son, Minato is the new Hokage, edo tensei makes him immortal AWW YEAH

Naruto will die to give the Kyubi chakra to it's rightful owner.

IHaveIce

Banned
There wasn't anything particularly wrong with that Naruto chapter.

If you are on drugs or drunk you are right.

Pulling Minatos Kyuubi mode out of someones ass
Sakura implying she can do anything worthwhile
Sasuke wanting to be Hokage and now teaming up again with Team 7

Madara not directly attacking Hasirama on arrival and letting him attack the Juubi.

Nope everything is perfectly written

Cool, sounds good. I actually really liked volume 1, but then I read the reactions to Naruto in this thread and it makes it seem like its not worth it. Ill probably go on amazon and buy some of the 3 in 1's since theyre pretty cheap, and then see where it goes from there.

Many here have followed the series weekly for many years. I began in 2005, and others have been reading it even longer. The thing is that the Manga seriously jumped the shark about 4 years ago, and the current arc has been going on for years with awful pacing. I guess many here want to see the series through to its end since they already spent more than half a decade following the storyline. The combination of weekly releases, awful pacing, and the current arc being one of the weakest in the series, is the reason for much negative comments in this thread.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Naruto: F-

I haven't read the past 5 or 6 chapters, I am reading this based solely on everyone's reactions.

Fuck you Kishimoto, if I could visit this guy I would kick him square in his jaw. With this single chapter he took a huge shit on every time I defended Sasuke's properly done spiral into an irredeemable idiot. He just took a huge shit on my chest. Then he took another one. Then another.

Minato can eat a dick. Madara would like to eat one right about now.

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

This is the worst manga I have ever had the displeasure of reading and I will not read the ending. This is even worse than Hitman Shitborn. FUCK YOU.

I haven't read the past 5 or 6 chapters, I am reading this based solely on everyone's reactions.

Fuck you Kishimoto, if I could visit this guy I would kick him square in his jaw. With this single chapter he took a huge shit on every time I defended Sasuke's properly done spiral into an irredeemable idiot. He just took a huge shit on my chest. Then he took another one. Then another.

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

This is the worst manga I have ever had the displeasure of reading and I will not read the ending. This is even worse than Hitman Shitborn. FUCK YOU.

You should read Wolf Guy. That will lighten you up a bit.

Hystzen

Oh god Wolf Guy

Ah reminds me the disaster of Gantz final arc is nearly over 2 more chapters left before it all over

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

Stat what are you saying you have to be there at end like the rest of us .
It won't be the same without you .

If you are on drugs or drunk you are right.

Pulling Minatos Kyuubi mode out of someones ass
Sakura implying she can do anything worthwhile
Sasuke wanting to be Hokage and now teaming up again with Team 7

Madara not directly attacking Hasirama on arrival and letting him attack the Juubi.

Nope everything is perfectly written

False. Minato had the other half of the Kyuubi´s chakra. Ying or Yang i can´t remember. But Minato had Kyuubi chakra inside of him when he locked the Kyuubi inside of Naruto.

There´s nothing wrong with that. Sasuke want to correct how the village operate, and change it. Instead of destroying it he wants to change how things work. Being a hokage will allow him to do that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

Kishimoto could probably kick your ass.

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

lol... wow. I can't wait to read this chapter later to share in the disgust.

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

Come on man, take it easy, and for your own sake don´t ever read Fairy Tail.

Something to lighten up the mood a bit:

9bp.jpg

Thanks, dramatis.

PK Gaming

Fuck Sasuke.

Fuck Sakura.

FUCK NARUTO.

I think you've been wearing that mask for too long man, chill out.

Naruto

TEAM SEVEN IS BACK BABY

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Something to lighten up the mood a bit:

http://i.picpar.com/9bp.jpg[IMG]

Thanks, dramatis.[/QUOTE]
Before the last two OT's I didn't know we had such a creative genius to call our own. Good shit dramatis.

I think Kurita-Chan deserves to have his name highlighted...or something. Poor guy.

Wiseblade

You say that like it's a good thing.

This is how Kishimoto works. He just draws the scenes (he thinks) people want to see without putting in the effort to actually earn it. If Sasuke had gone through a real redemption arc and came back with humility, people wouldn't be acting the way they are. but Kishi just rushed things ahead so he could have Team 7 fight Madara. It's the same thing he did with Naruto's and Ninetales' relationship.

Before the last two OT's I didn't know we had such a creative genius to call our own. Good shit dramatis.

I think Kurita-Chan deserves to have his name highlighted...or something. Poor guy.

Dramatis is awesome. He always keeps the OT updated with new banners and recommendations, even though only few people notice. e: Heck, he added the wall of shame hours ago.

And Kurita probably hates me a lot now.

Now i have an equal post to you in this thread. It will be the only time where we are remotely close before you run over me like Kishimoto does to women in Naruto

Only because it's WednesdayGAF and Naruto.

Angry Grimace

This is how Kishimoto works. He just draws the scenes (he thinks) people want to see without putting in the effort to actually earn it. If Sasuke had gone through a real redemption arc and came back with humility, people wouldn't be acting the way they are. but Kishi just rushed things ahead so he could have Team 7 fight Madara. It's the same thing he did with Naruto's and Ninetales' relationship.

You are substituting your own judgment for reality. People DO want to see Sasuke be redeemed without his character changing.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Kurita's on the cover.
Yes, this is good enough, although since he's changed his avatar, people that are new + haven't read ES21 won't know that. But I guess that's the point.
Yes. A+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom