• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Black Hippy is the only reason West Coast is even still relevant.

You know your coast sucks when the Game is your unofficial spokesman.

exarkun

I thought the only music you guys listened to were anime OST's and shit.

Maybe some japanese melodic death metal. Color me surprised!

Village

I'm guessing the final point should be every single West coast relic coming out of the woodwork to crown Kendrick the new King of the West.

and before to be fair we should add NWA Ice T and some other cats.

But yeah, the west coast rap time line.

I wonder what the souths looks like.

survivor

Banned
Living Game vol. 2

When I asked for an unobnoxious love/relationship manga I didn't expect anything to fit that description this well. Props to survivor again. Don't know why I'm going so slow, the characters are likable and the story is pretty good so far.
The cast is really perfect for this sort of story. They are very charming and it's a lighthearted series in general and their dynamics plays way too well. There is some drama in the later volumes, but I think as a whole the series manages to stay consistently good.

Guys.

REAL

Is

REALly good.

What volume are you on?

It's pretty cool, but then again it's no Kuroko's Basketball. The character designs is severely lacking in the husbandos department.

I mean besides like what, five major cities, da fuq does the West Coast have on Philly, Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Baltimore, Tri-State, D.C. Boston.....etc.

And you're saying West Coast>>East Coast?

KuGsj.gif
Shiiiiit.

West Coast will be better than East Coast the day Luffy and Naruto get some pussy from Nami and Sakura, respectively.

Like half of those are shitty places to live, and one of them is in the middle of the country. Why not include the shining jewels Pittsburgh and Cleveland while you're at it?

Village

''ManGaf And Gaf-Hop - Ratchet Waifus''

Who's producing.Or rather what beat we going with, we going trap?

I remember I recorded a verse to jumpstart the GAFHop Mixtape and then as usual it never went anywhere. The beat was from someone on GafHop too.

Oh that is actually real cool, anywhere i can find it.

Also AniGaf and JazzHop- Gaf can make a nujabes tribute album video movie thing

Kusagari

Needs to be a hip hop manga.

Then ManGaf And Gaf Hop can make a hot ass track.

The Adventures of Drizzy Drake: The Journey from Softness to Hardness.

Join Drizzy Drake as he tries to become the hardest rapper alive. Along the way he battles against his rivals Chris Breezy and Abel Weeknd while taking tutelage under the enigmatic master known only as "The Birdman."

SoilBreak

Banned
The Adventures of Drizzy Drake: The Journey from Softness to Hardness.

Join Drizzy Drake as he tries to become the hardest rapper alive. Along the way he battles against his rivals Chris Breezy and Abel Weeknd while taking tutelage under the enigmatic master known only as "The Birdman."

Manga by Yoshihiro Togashi.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I have no idea what you guys are talking about, but Chicago is awesome.

*checks watch* Still not One Piece time.

I usually feel like killing myself knowing that I have to read One Piece too.

As you know OP is my favorite of the 3, but I enjoy Bleach a great deal as well. OP is probably best saved til last regardless of which series is your favorite because it is always the longest.

dumbyugi

Qualia the Purple 4

I hope she gets a robot arm. Assuming it was even her arm that was cut off, it's implied it is but it's a little to hard to be certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom