• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

jH2JUYGz0g9iR.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is awkward love between same sex couples not fun compared to the bitching and vitriol that spews out on Wednesday? I know to just avoid for the day, but some people take it too seriously.

I can't wait for someone to explain why Sakura sucks for whatever reason she sucks tomorrow.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
You guys live in weird places. Wednesday ain't till Wednesday here and that's in 5 hours.

All that means is Wednesday transcends "time" tbqh.

dumbyugi

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! 2

Naked apron and it's only chapter 2. Unsuprisingly she can't cook but tries to anyway. Why is it always curry that they try to cook, is it because it's fairly easy? This is a pretty standard ecchi romcom so far but the girl is cute so I don't mind.

Okusama ga Seito Kaichou! 2

Naked apron and it's only chapter 2. Unsuprisingly she can't cook but tries to anyway. Why is it always curry that they try to cook, is it because it's fairly easy? This is a pretty standard ecchi romcom so far but the girl is cute so I don't mind.

Curry is pretty easy to cook and mess up at the same time. Thus, maximum hilarity abound!

Makes sense I guess. I don't really eat much curry so I didn't know.

Well I assume the standard way will be getting one of those curry ruxs and then tossing in whatever else you want into it.

Of course, since you can toss whatever the hell you want, this can easily lead to problems where people toss in horrible horrible stuff.

You also got to stir it often otherwise it'll start burning at the bottom.

It's usually either of these two steps where mangas go comedy and have them mess up there!

I mean besides like what, five major cities, da fuq does the West Coast have on Philly, Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Baltimore, Tri-State, D.C. Boston.....etc.

And you're saying West Coast>>East Coast?

KuGsj.gif
Shiiiiit.

West Coast will be better than East Coast the day Luffy and Naruto get some pussy from Nami and Sakura, respectively.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I mean besides like what, five major cities, da fuq does the West Coast have on Philly, Atlanta, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Baltimore, Tri-State, D.C. Boston.....etc.

KuGsj.gif
Shiiiiit.

West Coast will be better than East Coast the day Luffy and Naruto get some pussy from Nami and Sakura, respectively.
Holy shit.

Ether. That shit that make ya soul burn slow.

You guys talk about anything before Wednesdays lol .
Side note Luffy need nothing from Nami when he got Boa other than that i got no part in this fight .

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

KuGsj.gif
Shiiiiit.

Chicago is in the Midwest and pretty much every east coast city smells, particularly Philly.

Village

KuGsj.gif
Shiiiiit.

Damn,

But on the real

Snoop dogg was like the entire poplar west cost rapping scene for a good minute. What the eff happened.

Ok to be reasonable we are gonna need like a manga to conect this to to make this plot/thread relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom