• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTZ| Reading Shounen Garbage < Watching Moe Garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurita

This week cover
zQkE09G.jpg

So cute

Aizo

Banned
I bought a used bike from a colleague. A week later a flat tire (Monday). I took it to the shop to get it fixed. It was fixed and i came back Monday after noon. Yesterday i tried to go to my job, and the wheel was fucked. I am livid. I paid money to get it fixed, so i will go today to the shop and ask him what´s up. Because the shop is 6 minutes away from home, and i did not drive my bike on anything.

I know you were sarcastic

Your bike is cursed. Be rid of it, if you value your life. I wasn't being sarcastic because I was genuinely interested.

vareon

Here I just thought Kubo was being unimaginative in his
character design

Edit: Made a mistake, why do I bolded it instead of spoilering ._.

Naruto

0XwfOWL.png

WqKaTaQ.png

Kishi's going hard for the sanin stuff, but whatever. At least he gave the others some new skills to show off. Actually, it was just Ino, Choji and Shika who had something new.

Anyway, Sai was clearly the best part.

DarkMehm

Naruto 633

This was a solid chapter. The pacing seems to be normal again, so Kishi just wanted some things out of the way with the last few chapters.

Khezu

Naruto

Team 7 is back together and they are all summoning there giant ass animals and working together. THis should be an awesome moment, but I just can't get excited about it, everything just feels so forced and anti climatic.

Also wait... I though Sasuke lost the ability to summon snakes? What ever happened to his stupid ass hawk summon?

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Bleach spoilers

DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DON'T WANT A SURPRISE RUINED!!
"Chekura" means "check it out!"- a snide reference to Nimaiya (who acts like he's OG LOC)

Chekura and training?
Chekura's friends come out (as in make an appearance)
Ichigo meets Old Man Zangetsu in the Inner Spirit World.
Chekura says :You know this guy, yeah?"
Ichigo says: "Course I know him.. He's Old Man Zangetsu!"
Chekura says: "You're wrong! That's the Juha Bach of a 1000 years ago!"
SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!

End.

DO NOT HIGHLIGHT IF YOU DON'T WANT A SURPRISE RUINED!!!
I called that the first time they showed him.

Stinky

Holy fuck at Bleach spoilers. Was thinking a lot about it in the shower lol:

Bleach spoilers!
"from 1000 years ago" which if you remember was drilled into our heads was when Yamamoto and Bach fought last.

It now makes more sense why Bach seemed to be familar with Ichigo.

I wonder also does Zangetsu = hollow ichigo like Beam always says? Theres a lot of implications to that now.

I imagine there is one last bit to Ichigos history that was left ut of the flashback, that Bach will deliver personally. There is definitely a gap between Bach committing mixed quincy genocide and becoming Ichigos Spirit Sensei. I geuss Zangetsu IS from 1000 years ago, hopefully that is explained without some contrived time travel shenanigans

Looking forward to reading what you think of the chapter and bleach going forward, youre usually on point. A lot of the time I think Kubo pulling stuff out of is ass (feel like doing a 'review' of fullbring, that arc was garbage for the most part) but this was a great twist.

Kabuto

Naruto
Wow; great chapter. I love how Sai didn't really do anything when everyone else was acting pretty epic. Kiba's Cerberus was soo cool. I thought Sasuke couldn't summon snakes anymore/ he killed Manda with Deidara's bomb.

Bleach
Zangetsu was Bach all along? MEGATON.
So is Ichigo's new Zanpakuto is gonna be his Hollow form in a sword or no? I thought Hollow Ichigo = Zangetsu.

Kusagari

Bleach

The translation for this was terrible. I'm not sure what they were actually talking about before the reveal.

So with Kubo actually acknowledging the similarities in character designs, does this mean we're going to find out the Aizenclones are all Aizen's illegitimate children?

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Bleach

The translation for this was terrible. I'm not sure what they were actually talking about before the reveal.

So with Kubo actually acknowledging the similarities in character designs, does this mean we're going to find out the Aizenclones are all Aizen's illegitimate children?
Everyone is Aizen's illegitimate child.

But yes, we need the superior translations, stat.

Mael

Naruto

fanservice galore...

Bleach

wait, does this means that zampakutos ARE just a way to harness Hollow powers for shinigamis?
So really Yama's hollow was the strongest fire hollow ever then?
Asauchi are hollow tampered to fuse with shinigamis and become their swords?

Bleach

Yeah, it´s not like Kubo made Juha Bach similar to Zangetsu for this, much like the Kaien Ichigo connection. Oh wait.

Bleach

wait, does this means that zampakutos ARE just a way to harness Hollow powers for shinigamis?

I am waiting for a better translation before analyzing the situation.

Holy fuck at Bleach spoilers. Was thinking a lot about it in the shower lol:

Bleach spoilers!
"from 1000 years ago" which if you remember was drilled into our heads was when Yamamoto and Bach fought last.

It now makes more sense why Bach seemed to be familar with Ichigo.

I wonder also does Zangetsu = hollow ichigo like Beam always says? Theres a lot of implications to that now.

I imagine there is one last bit to Ichigos history that was left ut of the flashback, that Bach will deliver personally. There is definitely a gap between Bach committing mixed quincy genocide and becoming Ichigos Spirit Sensei. I geuss Zangetsu IS from 1000 years ago, hopefully that is explained without some contrived time travel shenanigans

Looking forward to reading what you think of the chapter and bleach going forward, youre usually on point. A lot of the time I think Kubo pulling stuff out of is ass (feel like doing a 'review' of fullbring, that arc was garbage for the most part) but this was a great twist.
Lol. Kubo does not do that.

Mael

sound advice I guess, still I like the idea that what shinigamis are doing is really only enslaving hollows to get their powers...
and that could mean kido is really a hollow power corrupted or something...

Setsuna

Naruto

fanservice galore...

Bleach

i was thinking that ever since oetsu was revealed

hollows can gain zanpaktous just by removing their masks a natural progression of powers

but shinigami have to create their own zanpaktous to imprint their abilitys on

Stinky

Yeah, it´s not like Kubo made Juha Bach similar to Zangetsu for this, much like the Kaien Ichigo connection. Oh wait.

The reason this twist is so good is because of Kubos shortcomings as a character designer. They look varied for the most part but every now and then youll get a sameface. "How exactly do I resemble Kurosaki"

Because you have the same face!

People have brought up that Zangetsu looks like Bach before but I didnt think anything of it. Because thats not uncommon in Bleach.

Gintamen

Naruto

Stupid shit get's even worse. Thanks for showing what nobody was interested in. Hey "now" in the final fodder fight, it's time to use our strongest never before used attacks. Bahaha.

Stinky

Lol. Kubo does not do that.

Thats just how I feel sometimes. And Im not alone.

Fullbring powers are my best example. The fact that in such a short amount of time so many stupid (read: poorly thought out) powerups were introduced and then thrown away makes me doubt he "does not do that".

Especially since the progression of powerups I bleach up until then, with Ichigo devoloping shinigami powers alongside his hollow mask, was so good.

Gintamen

Bleach

Never hoped it to happen, happened anyway. So they had glasses thousand years back too. Nimaiya could have always gotten his later on. And of course he looks pretty once the comedy stops.

You know, Juha Bach kinda looks like Gol D Roger in that shot.
Time for a big flashback crossover!

Bleach

Shit just got real. Thanks for Belias on BA for noticing

Thats just how I feel sometimes. And Im not alone.

Fullbring powers are my best example. The fact that in such a short amount of time so many stupid (read: poorly thought out) powerups were introduced and then thrown away makes me doubt he "does not do that".

Especially since the progression of powerups I bleach up until then, with Ichigo devoloping shinigami powers alongside his hollow mask, was so good.

No it´s not. The Fullbring powers were foreshadowed 200 chapters before with Chad. So you and the other who think that are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom