• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maple Story Open Beta (Anime MORPG)

neptunes

illust11_13.gif
illust11_14.gif

001.jpg

103.jpg

A side scrolling Online RPG, heard the koreans and japanese had a blast with it.

www.mapleglobal.com

downloading now...

wait...neptunes....dude...the whole site is in like korean or japanese....

where the heck do i go for the english version....or is there none? then how do i get the client or whatever.

peace

neptunes

and on yeah, it's an MMORPG.

Just finsihed playing, it seems alright, it's very unique and is different than mmorpg's.

But there's level grinding though (come on it's an mmorpg)

There's quests and dungeons, I met up with a couple people and we were leveling up together. I'm sure it'll get more interesting once you start customizing your character and fighter boss monsters.

Docpan

The cuteness makes me want to wretch.

The fact that so many males in their late teens/early adulthood like that style makes me want to wretch even more

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Docpan said:
The cuteness makes me want to wretch.

The fact that so many males in their late teens/early adulthood like that style makes me want to wretch even more

Hey, it looks much better than Everquest :p

The background look really nice, characters don't look too hot... I prefer RO's character design by far.

neptunes

That was pretty delayed.

I'll fiddle around with it some more, if it doesn;t get better (which I hope it does) I'll stop.

Top Bottom