• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

Okay this is insane, 3 player multiplayer local at the house split screen and my Switch sounds like it is about to take flight from Cape Canaveral...

Anyone else's Switch getting extremely loud when playing multi on a single tv?

Neiteio

Okay this is insane, 3 player multiplayer local at the house split screen and my Switch sounds like it is about to take flight from Cape Canaveral...

Anyone else's Switch getting extremely loud when playing multi on a single tv?
I just did three-player splitscreen on the TV at a friend's house this past weekend. No increase in fan noise.

I did notice the fan while playing in handheld once, but it was just a light "white noise" faintly in the background.

Dimentios

So, got Gold Mario. And you'll get the new title screens with it.
200 ccm isn't that hard. Even three stars are doable. The thing is, the CPU hates this mode. They are constantly banging against walls. It's hilarious.

Dimentios

Oh, I didn't care about Gold Mario (where's Gold WARIO?!) but I suppose I'll do it for the title screens.

Yeah, man. They are pretty cool.
Even the "multiplayer" option does have new ones.

C-7ZtmMWAAIeuYh.jpg:large

Do you have to do the DLC cups for gold Mario or is it just the original ones?

All of them!

Mugiwara

Neo Member
I had a blue shell hit me even though i wasn't first. Is it because I'm the next available player after the people ahead of me have finished?

mazillion

I wish you could get a gold Yoshi. Golden Mario is cool and all but why would anyone want to race with any character that isn't Yoshi? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Top Bottom