• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe |OT| Deluxe Salt

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
frantic or normal? I didn't realize there were two

Normal. The online setup is pretty obtuse though, you ideally want to have some people from gaf added so you can join in on your friendslist directly into a lobby. Otherwise it has the tendency to dump you in an empty room.

Ozium

Normal.

Fuck me. Too busy looking at the rear view mirror to see what's in front.

Cost me 2nd.

I joined normal, saw you and others playing, then it booted me out after the race saying I've played all the matches or whatever (even though I've never joined the lobby before...) and when I rejoined there were 2 ppl racing

wtf?

bonesquad

I tried playing a game with random people and somehow did well. Oddly though I have more fun fighting for 11th place in a GAF room...

Though I wish you could control your Mii on the stage select map. My Mii started dancing with another Mii and I was like what the fuck. Don't dance with him that asshole hit me with a red shell last race.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Idling in the menus with the volume up
latest

qko

Mario Kart has always been an enjoyable, relaxing experience...

Until 200cc. Goddamn that mode. I want that Gold Mario!!!!!!

I've been trying to join a game with my brother for like 30 minutes, so fuckig frustrating.

When is the best time to attempt to join their lobby? I haven't even been able to spectate yet, it just says "target Switch cannot host any more players" or some bullshit.

I'm fine with spectating for a race or two before I can join the lobby but this is next level bullshit

I've been trying to join a game with my brother for like 30 minutes, so fuckig frustrating.

When is the best time to attempt to join their lobby? I haven't even been able to spectate yet, it just says "target Switch cannot host any more players" or some bullshit.

I'm fine with spectating for a race or two before I can join the lobby but this is next level bullshit

Try joining 150 cc tournament, room for more than two

bumpkin

This game is making me a very very angry person
When it rains it pours. I can't count how many times I was sitting comfortably in first and then I got hit by a blue shell... Then a red shell... Then a bomb... Then another red shell... It happened to me earlier and I literally just stopped playing and waited for the race to end on its own (when everyone else finished).

There are times I love the game and times I absolutely loathe it. I think it's the most fun when it's just pure racing or pure battle. When it's both, it can be unbelievably frustrating.

Rixxan

Sure his has been asked a number of times so I apologize, but

What are the 0/6 stars in the top left after races? I've accidentally clicked X twice and now I'm 2/6

Played my first online race tonight and got 1st place. Last time that's ever happening lol.

I need to share my friend code here to play with you guys.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Played my first online race tonight and got 1st place. Last time that's ever happening lol.

I need to share my friend code here to play with you guys.
You can just grab the tournament codes in the op by quoting it and then entering them into the game. The GAF room will then be listed under your favorite tournaments and you can pop in and out without entering the code again.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Sure his has been asked a number of times so I apologize, but

What are the 0/6 stars in the top left after races? I've accidentally clicked X twice and now I'm 2/6
Bookmarked replays, you can view them later in MKTV under favorites. Can also delete them from there to get back to 0/6.

Top Bottom